Burton Albion (Home) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

James Smith

Bollocks!!

Grendel

Phillips to blame for that one?

Yes but Lamaries initially gave away in midfield. Collectively these two have been poor all game.

mechaishida

Jesus ffff....c'mon lads, let's bloody well wake up and fight for it.

This isn't good enough, get your feckin' arses in gear. PUSB

stupot07

Yellow card fleck...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Need to get Cole on for Lamieres

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Tudguy stripping

Gazolba

This was a must-win and now I'm hoping we can scrape a draw. But I have not totally given up on a 2-1 win yet.

Grendel

mark82

Doesn't sound like we're creating much. We need to start picking up some points if we want to stay in the promotion/playoff picture.

dongonzalos

What was embarrassing about it. People were just expecting us to win. What's wrong with that??

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Especially considering we have already Beaton Burton at their place and were only 3 points behind them.

Some people are not happy unless they have a pop at their own fans. That's the only embarrassing thing here.

Sick Boy

What was embarrassing about it. People were just expecting us to win. What's wrong with that??

Nothing embrassing in expecting your team to win, creating threads demeaning the opposition and claiming they are tinpot, despite being higher than us, is embarrassing.

Sick Boy

Especially considering we have already Beaton Burton at their place and were only 3 points behind them.

Some people are not happy unless they have a pop at their own fans. That's the only embarrassing thing here.

Ignoring their 2 games in hand, of course.

covmark

Nothing embrassing in expecting your team to win, creating threads demeaning the opposition and claiming they are tinpot, despite being higher than us, is embarrassing.
Must have missed that, fair enough.

Users who are viewing this thread