Burton Albion (Away) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Decent half, Fleck and Johnson looking really sharp today. Worrying flap from Burge but he hasn't had much to do.

Need to stop Duffy and there other winger from getting them crosses in from the byline.

H

Huckerby

Overall happy enough first half. Thibk we need more grit in midfield and upfrint tho.

Might be worth taking off oriental and putting fortune on? Going direct a bit as other than the goal we are not making ball stick upfrint at all
Taking off who?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

covcity4life

He's looked one if best of the front 4. O brien the worst so far for me.

Maybe keep it same till 60 mins tho. Would like to see fortune or lateef st some point from a Purley selfish pov lol

Otis

Decent half, Fleck and Johnson looking really sharp today. Worrying flap from Burge but he hasn't had much to do.

Need to stop Duffy and there other winger from getting them crosses in from the byline.

Fleck playing really well on the ball, but just a couple of mistakes off it. For that cross for the great chance from their header just wide, that was Fleck's man.

Lameiras again looking a bit lightweight. Been impressed with Tudgay and Murphy. Would like see Fortune on at some point.

covcity4life

I have a weird feeling. I think we might win

Never feel like this.especially when on sky.

Altho Burton do look dangerous in final 3rd

H

Huckerby

uploadfromtaptalk1441550107213.jpg

Don't worry I reckon Guy has a trick up his sleeve

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2477

Fucking burge fumbles another ffs cant he hold a ball. No wonder the defence dont trust him

stupot07

Marting grabs a brace but Vincelot actually toe poked it in, should have been disallowed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

I wonder what the dubious goals committee will do. Whether they will give it Martin or Vincelot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Hobo

That was as off side as you will ever see Vincelot toeing it in practically on the line. Take advantage of that massive slice of luck.

stupot07

Sky have given it to Vincelot

MatthewWallis

Had another look and Vineclot is behind the ball when martin touches it, might just be my sky blue tinted glasses.

Either way, about time we had some luck :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread