Transfer Rumour Bullshit/legit Rumours Jan 2020 (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Rob Atkinson has signed for......

You guessed it.......

Oxford United

Wonder if they're trying to emulate our strategy of developing players or whether they see him as challenging for a first team place immediately.

cc84cov

I think it’s 1 in 1 out for us but I think someone like Hiwula will go last minute & we won’t get a replacement or we will take some 19 year old from Fulham under 23’s
Etc

ccfcway

I think it’s 1 in 1 out for us but I think someone like Hiwula will go last minute & we won’t get a replacement or we will take some 19 year old from Fulham under 23’s
Etc

Bloody robins !, he won’t change it

Greggs

Etc
Good, Hiwula is shit :)

SlowerThanPlatt

He’s a defensive sitting midfielder,he’s not better than our Kelly or Walsh for me mate

He has played more Championship games than them two but I couldn’t possibly comment on whether he’d be better for us than them

And according to transfemrkt, he’s predominantly an attacking midfielder - 82 games there, 7 at defensive midfield

cc84cov

He has played more Championship games than them two but I couldn’t possibly comment on whether he’d be better for us than them

And according to transfemrkt, he’s predominantly an attacking midfielder - 82 games there, 7 at defensive midfield
Read an article how he had a big decline at Reading before leaving played a lot then couldn’t get near the team.

Great_Expectations

Oxford have signed Liam Kelly Mark 2 (loan), Rob Atkinson, Marcus Browne (loan) and Nathan Holland (loan).

That’s a real sign of intent. However, I still stand by what I said at the start of the season; we have one of the strongest teams in the league.

Therefore while it’s always exciting to see, transfer activity isn’t essential for us. The squad is strong enough, as long as Godden stays fit.

smileycov

Facebook User
That’s a real sign of intent. However, I still stand by what I said at the start of the season; we have one of the strongest teams in the league.

Therefore while it’s always exciting to see, transfer activity isn’t essential for us. The squad is strong enough, as long as Godden stays fit.
I think MR is spot on when he says, as long as we get through transfer window without loosing anyone we are good.
Not bothered about proper squad players going on loan. But keep the matchday squad intact and we be fine. Got JJ and Max to get back up to fitness also.

Liquid Gold

Absolutely buzzing with this! Robins has pulled it out of the bag. Wonder who Sisu will sell to fund this.

giphy.gif

ccfchoi87

Liquid Gold

Sorry lads, I think I’ll believe an actual football agent with inside contacts over you. It all makes sense with city’s goal of the day being Clarke v Preston. Also, the telegraph wouldn’t look into it if there was no truth would they?
Ah, so not joking - fishing.

Users who are viewing this thread