Broad gate 6pm (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Simon James his name is I’m hearing the lads come down because of that video

I’m fucking livid totally ruined a good day I had my kids there seeing that guys a c**t

Kieranp96

You're saying the quiet part loud - the fact that you're just as comfortable coming to your two conclusions about the people involved shows that it's not hard evidence you're interested in. Can't say I'm surprised, but I didn't think you'd just come out and admit it!

Anyway, I'm sure you'll be celebrating if it turns out those two guys did fit the stereotype! Keep complaining to the CET in the meantime (sorry, I still don't work for them)
Pit it this way if I went to a blm protest and brandished a knife I would be lucky to come out of there alive.

Nick

Administrator
Simon James his name is I’m hearing the lads come down because of that video

I’m fucking livid totally ruined a good day I had my kids there seeing that guys a c**t

Yeah it seems that is what it's about.

The thing is, I doubt many who were there actually know what he had done and posted that video.

It's shocking and does need sorting. He obviously wanted Tommy to like him.

Nick

Administrator
We all know that unfortunately there’s some racist idiots among our ‘fans’. The first chap seems to fit the bill perfectly and it will surprise nobody that he associates with Tommy Robinson. Seems he’s been identified and reported to the club, police and his employer so not much more you can expect there.

As for the other video people who were there said the chap being chased had a knife and the police statement says a knife was recovered, you can draw your own conclusions. Personally I’m struggling to believe at a celebration a mob of our fans randomly decided to attack people based on race with nobody doing anything to stop it. As I said we’ve got some idiots but that seems unlikely.

Not just an angry mob of skinheads either.

You can hear when the police turn up they are told "he's got a massive blade" while panicking as well.

Winny the Bish

Can't believe that bloke reads a banner that says 'Peace and Love' and then spouts that shit. What a fucking moron. I hope he's banned from games.

IF those two guys did come with a knife, they are also fucking morons. I hope the police prosecute them.

Nick

Administrator
Can't believe that bloke reads a banner that says 'Peace and Love' and then spouts that shit. What a fucking moron. I hope he's banned from games.

IF those two guys did come with a knife, they are also fucking morons. I hope the police prosecute them.

The guy who made the first video should certainly be charged with inciting racial hatred, banned from CCFC and whatever the legal terms are for posting stuff like that on social media are as well.

Kieranp96

The guy who made the first video should certainly be charged with inciting racial hatred, banned from CCFC and whatever the legal terms are for posting stuff like that on social media are as well.
He will be charged but probaly won't get sentenced if the lads are found out to be the knife handlers there getting sentenced and so they should but I hope the guy on the video never steps foot into the ground we play out ever again.

David O'Day

Interesting that the word on the ground is the black males turned up with knives looking for violence, against the narrative of the video poster comments which was made to look like a racist attack. More interesting is that instead of discussing the misrepresentation of that video head on, you just attack somebody for not bending the knee or instantly agreeing that 'white man bad'.
Word on the fucking ground?

Listen to yourself, it's interesting you seem to be defending racism you utter c**t of a man

on ignore you go

Nick

Administrator
Word on the fucking ground?

Listen to yourself, it's interesting you seem to be defending racism you utter c**t of a man

on ignore you go
Guess you haven't read about things before commenting.

Nobody is defending racism, people are saying chasing the lads wasn't racism.

The video of the guy by the signs was, every post I can see is calling him out.

David O'Day

Guess you haven't read about things before commenting.

Nobody is defending racism, people are saying chasing the lads wasn't racism.

The video of the guy by the signs was, every post I can see is calling him out.
no that c**t was and thus he is on block

It's ok Nick, not immediately calling everything racist by default apparently means you are a racist. I'm so glad he has enlightened me to such a higher level of intelligence and understanding of the world.

For those interested in his argument, an example of real "what-aboutism" would be if I said "well what about BLM chasing/bottling in this example here", in an attempt to try and "make right" randomly bottling / chasing black people because they're black.

I instead, outlined that people in the video and people on social media were scared, being very vocal about the fact these men potentially had knives (which would mean any chasing/bottling is a stronger case for self defense, than a racist attack). Which, has the link earlier in this thread proved, there was in fact knives found, supporting the earlier social media claims.

Finally I said it's interesting that any challenge to the immediate narrative that its clear white on black racist violence is met with abuse, degradation and no consideration for the fact that something else could have happened (especially given as there are pictures of other minorities such as Indians at the gathering, who, shock horror, weren't being beaten up or bottled by white Cov fans).

And as you have read from him, his response has been to go on an even further foul mouthed tirade, more insults, and ending it with a block because the coward cannot handle an alternative point of view (a point of view by the way, which is lets just wait and see what the evidence and investigation says before tarnishing our whole fan base!).

You can make your own minds up. I'm in an interracial relationship so any claims that I'm defending racism is something I feel like I need to back myself up on and spell out very clearly how I'm not. Thanks for reading my blog.

shmmeee

Fucking hell this thread.

Guy with the video of BLM placards needs banning and IMO “reminding” quite forcefully that we are an anti racist club and city.

Cleary some pissed up twats not helping things in the bottling video, fair fucks to the guy standing between them (and to the short policewoman who gives it some), but can’t help but agree it’s unlikely a random group of City fans just decided to start on a couple of lads because they were black and the police did find a knife.

Pisses me off on both counts that this is what goes viral from our celebrations.

Nick

Administrator
Im not too sure that the "angry group of city fans chase black men down an alley" is really right but it's happening.

While that guy in the other video is a massively racist prick, I can't see a group like that all running and shouting "he's got a massive blade" just for shits and giggles because they were black and then a knife being found.

I have read that the fans targetted them because they were black.
They weren't armed and the knife was planted.
The knife could have been there before hand.

This is where people need to own the problems and condemn them. Every city fan I have seen is condemning that guy and rightly so, he should be charged and banned from CCFC. Nobody is trying to excuse it.

Grendel

You should ban him. Has he made any comments any promotion threads. I’m waiting for July 4 when comes round to my house to give me a kick in. The blokes a nut job

cc84cov

It first happened where the 2 lads were outside Lloyd’s bank I think it is then they got chased round the back where the cabs park

Otis

Im not too sure that the "angry group of city fans chase black men down an alley" is really right but it's happening.

While that guy in the other video is a massively racist prick, I can't see a group like that all running and shouting "he's got a massive blade" just for shits and giggles because they were black and then a knife being found.

I have read that the fans targetted them because they were black.
They weren't armed and the knife was planted.
The knife could have been there before hand.

This is where people need to own the problems and condemn them. Every city fan I have seen is condemning that guy and rightly so, he should be charged and banned from CCFC. Nobody is trying to excuse it.
Yup. Surely the problem was that they had a knife, not that they were black .

Nick

Administrator
I didn't hear the N word. Maybe I missed it.

I can't believe that all these City fans were a racist mob.

Not when you look at it, hardly a gang of skinheads.

Same when you hear the panic in the voices about them having a knife.

jordan210

Does he know that they found a knife? This is the bit that is going to get missed through it all, conveniently.

Will be interesting if CCTV is realised of the two suspects carrying a knife. will all these accounts apologise.

I could fully understand the anger if their wants currently a different motive behind it.

Users who are viewing this thread