Bristol Rovers at Home (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

The scary thing is, you really aren't trying to be ironic and you really can't see how ironic it is.
The guy makes no contribution, is clueless on the way forward and thinks he is big insulting people from the safety of his keyboard.
I'm glad he's got your back not mine.

Terry Gibson's perm

Yes there is talk about CCFC but it's for the fans living CCFC.
I used to be there but now it's all about the day for me now.
A long term deal is relevant because until that happens we will just have too do what Wasps tell us.
It effects everything you continually moan about.
I want a long term deal so we can get on with the football and start to feel we are settled at the Ricoh.
It is not going to happen if we keep battling with Wasps because at the end of the day a good relationship will get the best deal.

Is it still called the Ricoh when does that deal end?

Nick

Administrator
The guy makes no contribution, is clueless on the way forward and thinks he is big insulting people from the safety of his keyboard.

Wait, am I missing your massive contributions to a CCFC forum? All I can see is you piping up when somebody mentions Wasps.

You are way out of your depth, either give it up or go somewhere else to try it.

italiahorse

So you are living Wasps and trying to do it on a CCFC site? As I said, that's not welcome so go and live Wasps on a Wasps site.

Do you really not understand that when you try to make a point, it gets disproven or questions and you just then move the goalposts and start going on about something else it doesn't work.

Are you really struggling that much?
You mention them as much as me. Your only beef is I try to explain the reasoning and not join in the mutual backslapping which goes nowhere.
I'm with OSB58 on here but perhaps he is more articulate on the details.

Nick

Administrator
You mention them as much as me. Your only beef is I try to explain the reasoning and not join in the mutual backslapping which goes nowhere.
I'm with OSB58 on here but perhaps he is more articulate on the details.

The reason it gets mentioned so much is because you are desperate to try and defend them to the death. It's the same reason people went on about the council being mentioned so much.

You don't try and explain anything, you contradict yourself over and over again and tie yourself up in knots. You don't bring any reasoning or explanations, you just spout nonsense mixed in with a few terms you have heard.

italiahorse

Wait, am I missing your massive contributions to a CCFC forum? All I can see is you piping up when somebody mentions Wasps.

You are way out of your depth, either give it up or go somewhere else to try it.

Have you read the other threads? You make think they are life and death but they are just CCFC fans struggling to talk about real information close season.
I could write the actual information provided on the back of a postage stamp.
If you live CCFC then you will enjoy the thread but it's not for me. I've done it, enjoyed it but moved on.

italiahorse

The reason it gets mentioned so much is because you are desperate to try and defend them to the death. It's the same reason people went on about the council being mentioned so much.

You don't try and explain anything, you contradict yourself over and over again and tie yourself up in knots. You don't bring any reasoning or explanations, you just spout nonsense mixed in with a few terms you have heard.
As I keep saying, I didn't start the discussion, I picked up on people moaning about fixture movements.
All I did was put the alternative argument, based on what I believe, why can't you just disagree with it rather than come up with all this other crap?

Nick

Administrator
Have you read the other threads? You make think they are life and death but they are just CCFC fans struggling to talk about real information close season.
I could write the actual information provided on the back of a postage stamp.
If you live CCFC then you will enjoy the thread but it's not for me. I've done it, enjoyed it but moved on.

Where have I said they are life or death? I haven't, I have just said people manage to discuss things about CCFC which is fact.

Your reply has nothing at all to do with my post that you quoted.

You go on about people living CCFC, you are clearly now living Wasps so go and do it on their forum.

italiahorse

Where have I said they are life or death? I haven't, I have just said people manage to discuss things about CCFC which is fact.

Your reply has nothing at all to do with my post that you quoted.

You go on about people living CCFC, you are clearly now living Wasps so go and do it on their forum.

I can do both.
Take it from me, it's not worth giving up your life 24/7 on here.

Nick

Administrator
As I keep saying, I didn't start the discussion, I picked up on people moaning about fixture movements.
All I did was put the alternative argument, based on what I believe, why can't you just disagree with it rather than come up with all this other crap?

Where did I say you started the discussion? I said:

People do disagree with you, they also tie you up in knots because you aren't quick enough with what you are trying to do.

You are very desperate for some reason.

Nick

Administrator
I can do both.
Take it from me, it's not worth giving up your life 24/7 on here.

You are contradicting yourself within minutes.

Maybe take your own advice, just stick to your Wasps nonsense on the Wasps site.

italiahorse

You are contradicting yourself within minutes.

Maybe take your own advice, just stick to your Wasps nonsense on the Wasps site.

I lived CCFC 24/7 many years ago, not today. LOL
Obviously, as I said you are living CCFC second by second and can't see the bigger picture.

CCFC supporters vary in their method of support.
Some live it 24 hours a day, talking at length about every rumour. Hanging on every word the manager says. Waiting outside changing rooms for a glimpse of players getting on buses. Travelling all over the world watching every game played at all levels.
Some just turn up at matches.
Some listen too it on the radio.
Some just come to Wembley.
Some read the result in paper the next day.

They are all fans.

You seem to think if they are not living it on here, only giving CCFC/Sisu positives and Wasps negatives, that they are not real fans.

Which Wasps site am I on by the way?

Grendel

“Land Rover stadium within a year mark my words”

Italia 2014

Nick

Administrator
I lived CCFC 24/7 many years ago, not today. LOL
Obviously, as I said you are living CCFC second by second and can't see the bigger picture.

CCFC supporters vary in their method of support.
Some live it 24 hours a day, talking at length about every rumour. Hanging on every word the manager says. Waiting outside changing rooms for a glimpse of players getting on buses. Travelling all over the world watching every game played at all levels.
Some just turn up at matches.
Some listen too it on the radio.
Some just come to Wembley.
Some read the result in paper the next day.

They are all fans.

You seem to think if they are not living it on here, only giving CCFC/Sisu positives and Wasps negatives, that they are not real fans.

Which Wasps site am I on by the way?

You missed out "Some just sign up to CCFC sites to jump in as soon as somebody mentions Wasps".

Can you point to me where I have said you aren't a real fan?

Like I said, you just make things up when you get shown up.

italiahorse

... so what will the new stadium be called ?
You missed out "Some just sign up to CCFC sites to jump in as soon as somebody mentions Wasps".

Not got the time to go through like you guys but your general attitude towards people who put reasoning behind Wasps decisions is to tell them to go elsewhere.
I read that as a form of censorship and trying to get a forum of nodding donkeys that just complies with your view.

I'll continue to try and bridge the gap between Wasps and CCFC, not because I want Wasps to succeed but that I want CCFC to survive by getting a great deal and start to make the stadium feel like home.
Okay it's not a given, Sisu don't seem to want to play, but I can't see any other way of doing it.

Nick

Administrator
Not got the time to go through like you guys but your general attitude towards people who put reasoning behind Wasps decisions is to tell them to go elsewhere.
I read that as a form of censorship and trying to get a forum of nodding donkeys that just complies with your view.

I'll continue to try and bridge the gap between Wasps and CCFC, not because I want Wasps to succeed but that I want CCFC to survive by getting a great deal and start to make the stadium feel like home.
Okay it's not a given, Sisu don't seem to want to play, but I can't see any other way of doing it.

No, the general attitude towards people who just want to sign up on here to defend Wasps is to go elsewhere.

Do you really think you are bridging a gap between Wasps and CCFC by posting nonsense on here and you will save the club? Have a word with yourself.

It didn't take long for the censorship line to come out did it? That one was a favourite with the Wasps muppets as well. All it takes is to look at how many people disagree with me about lots of different things on here who there is no issue with because they discuss CCFC on a CCFC site. It is as simple as that.

Another bit of your bullshit busted.

italiahorse

No, the general attitude towards people who just want to sign up on here to defend Wasps is to go elsewhere.

Do you really think you are bridging a gap between Wasps and CCFC by posting nonsense on here and you will save the club? Have a word with yourself.

It didn't take long for the censorship line to come out did it? That one was a favourite with the Wasps muppets as well. All it takes is to look at how many people disagree with me about lots of different things on here who there is no issue with because they discuss CCFC on a CCFC site. It is as simple as that.'s worth,
Another bit of your bullshit busted.

It's not bullshit because you say it is.
Step out your ivory tower and join the real world.
It's my opinion for what it's worth, you aren't the judge of right and wrong on here.
Your protection of Sisu and hate of Wasps will get you nowhere, as Sisu will find out.
At some point we will need to work with Wasps and Wasps will need to accommodate us to maximise both our incomes.
It will happen, it might not for a few years with Sisu legal nonsense but it will happen.

Nick

Administrator
It's not bullshit because you say it is.
Step out your ivory tower and join the real world.
It's my opinion for what it's worth, you aren't the judge of right and wrong on here.
Your protection of Sisu and hate of Wasps will get you nowhere, as Sisu will find out.
At some point we will need to work with Wasps and Wasps will need to accommodate us to maximise both our incomes.
It will happen, it might not for a few years with Sisu legal nonsense but it will happen.

No, it's bullshit because it gets shown as that every time you pipe up. Every time your contractions get shown, every time you haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

It's bullshit because it's fact a lot of people disagree with me on here yet they post about ccfc also. It's fact that near enough every wasps clown has tried the censorship line and it's way too predictable.

As for protecting sisu, come back when I've demanded people back them and said things like you did.

You are just too thick to realise it and will go off making up more nonsense and rambling on.

italiahorse

Your the one monitoring who signs up, there location and where else they post. I'll have to give you that one.
I am a real CCFC fan since 1967 and a season ticket holder (in Coventry) continuously for over 20 years so put that in your database.

italiahorse

No, it's bullshit because it gets shown as that every time you pipe up. Every time your contractions get shown, every time you haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

It's bullshit because it's fact a lot of people disagree with me on here yet they post about ccfc also. It's fact that near enough every wasps clown has tried the censorship line and it's way too predictable.

As for protecting sisu, come back when I've demanded people back them and said things like you did.

You are just too thick to realise it and will go off making up more nonsense and rambling on.

There's only one rambler on here. One that rambles on (at great length) to try and change opinions that they disagree with.
Just accept it's an opinion, it's different to yours and get out in the sunshine and enjoy the hours you have saved.

Nick

Administrator
Your the one monitoring who signs up, there location and where else they post. I'll have to give you that one.
I am a real CCFC fan since 1967 and a season ticket holder (in Coventry) continuously for over 20 years so put that in database.
What the hell are you on about now?

Nick

Administrator
There's only one rambler on here. One that rambles on (at great length) to try and change opinions that they disagree with.
Just accept it's an opinion, it's different to yours and get out in the sunshine and enjoy the hours you have saved.
I'm not talking about opinions, im talking about you being on a ccfc site solely to talk about wasps.

You have no intention of either cutting your crap or talking about ccfc.

Nick

Administrator
One sentence ? Your drying up.
No, I'm just confused by the nonsense you keep coming up with.

I don't care if you have supported ccfc since 1890, you aren't coming on here to solely defend wasps and not bother about ccfc. It's that simple, not an opinion.

Grendel

.... and the relevance to this thread is ?
.... and your contribution to this thread is ?

The relevance is your supposed "in the know" type comments which are nonsense. Including the fact they would play games on Sunday of course which was incorrect

Your contribution to the thread is to windmill frantically and try and deflect from any negative comments to your paymasters

The forum is not censored - the majority on here see Wasps as charlatans and detrimental to the football clubs very existence. It is only you and some "fans" with a very restricted posting history who take the opposite view. Face it - they waive a few pound notes your way and you start the nonsense rhetoric.

Nsgdm1

Or anybody who only signs in / up to post / look at threads related to Wasps / Council / ACL (anybody but CCFC) then there is a 99.9% chance they are up to something.

Common sense really. A simple click on your post history proves my point.
Doesn’t prove anything, did sign up when the Sisu CCC story blew up originally as don’t really do forums and was a way to get feeling and info from both sides, my posts arent either pro ccfc or pro wasps, as would like all this to go away and everything be sorted for all parties so they can be a bit anti SISU as they are the main antagonists in all of this and if they hadn’t tried to bully their way in then things could be so different now, my first post on this thread you attacked and said I was anti CCFC , it was nothing of the sort all I was trying to point out was that if SISU ever by any chance got hold of the Ricoh then in no way would CCFC benefit as am sure SISU would charge more rent etc to filter money out.
That is what I believe, it may be different to your way of thinking but does not in any way make me a Wasps mole.
You just seem to be a person who doesn’t see things from all sides and attacks everyone who does but thats your choice and just makes the forum more entertaining.

italiahorse

§
The relevance is your supposed "in the know" type comments which are nonsense. Including the fact they would play games on Sunday of course which was incorrect

Your contribution to the thread is to windmill frantically and try and deflect from any negative comments to your paymasters

The forum is not censored - the majority on here see Wasps as charlatans and detrimental to the football clubs very existence. It is only you and some "fans" with a very restricted posting history who take the opposite view. Face it - they waive a few pound notes your way and you start the nonsense rhetoric.

Yet, still no contribution from you.
Put your own thoughts out there rather than ride on the back of others.
Negative, destructive, undermining and Clueless.
Jaguars best ? LOL

Nick

Administrator
Doesn’t prove anything, did sign up when the Sisu CCC story blew up originally as don’t really do forums and was a way to get feeling and info from both sides, my posts arent either pro ccfc or pro wasps, as would like all this to go away and everything be sorted for all parties so they can be a bit anti SISU as they are the main antagonists in all of this and if they hadn’t tried to bully their way in then things could be so different now, my first post on this thread you attacked and said I was anti CCFC , it was nothing of the sort all I was trying to point out was that if SISU ever by any chance got hold of the Ricoh then in no way would CCFC benefit as am sure SISU would charge more rent etc to filter money out.
That is what I believe, it may be different to your way of thinking but does not in any way make me a Wasps mole.
You just seem to be a person who doesn’t see things from all sides and attacks everyone who does but thats your choice and just makes the forum more entertaining.

Strangely, Another one who went out of their way to sign up to push something and no interest in ccfc.

Like I said, your post history is self explanatory.

Plenty of people disagree with me, they also aren't just popping on to push wasps, the council or ACL.

Nsgdm1

Strangely, Another one who went out of their way to sign up to push something and no interest in ccfc.

Like I said, your post history is self explanatory.

Plenty of people disagree with me, they also aren't just popping on to push wasps, the council or ACL.
Where do i push wasps ???

Users who are viewing this thread