Bristol Rovers at Home (3 Viewers)

italiahorse

It's hardly god to click ban / moderate for somebody who just wants to come on to push Wasps stuff is it?

You can't even string an actual point / discussion / argument without then backtracking and move the goalposts.

If you don't like it, just use the Wasps site instead as they would love the crap you post on there. If you want to continue posting on here, you had better get stuck in to some CCFC discussions.

Really is as simple as that.
I’ll post more about the club when I’ve got something to post. When I’ve seen a game or watched a players performance I’ll discuss it. In the meantime I’ll just like what I agree with or if I find it informative.
In the meantime if someone posts something I can help with I’ll contribute. It may be trying to smooth over the Wasps/CCFC position but that’s where I am.
It appears that all people want on here is a Wasps slagging but it’s not the way forward.
This thread is typical where the only logic seems to be blame Wasps.
As for continued posting on here that’s up to you. After all you think your God and it will nice for you to only discuss with people that agree with your blinkered position.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I’ll post more about the club when I’ve got something to post. When I’ve seen a game or watched a players performance I’ll discuss it. In the meantime I’ll just like what I agree with or if I find it informative.
In the meantime if someone posts something I can help with I’ll contribute. It may be trying to smooth over the Wasps/CCFC position but that’s where I am.
It appears that all people want on here is a Wasps slagging but it’s not the way forward.
As for continued posting on here that’s up to you. After all you think your God and it will nice for you to only discuss with people that agree with your blinkered position.
I don’t blame wasps... I see them as opportunistic leeches. I very much blame the slimy council

Nick

Administrator

You aren't smoothing over anything, you can't even do a proper job of what you try to do because you get shown up pretty much every time you try it.

Now it's the "only people who agree with you" nonsense, it's strange as I bet 75% or more of people who post on here don't agree with most things I post.

It isn't about being god, it's about you just wanting to use a CCFC site to push your crap with no interest in discussing CCFC. Have tried to ask nicely, indirectly, bluntly and directly that you at least try to act interested in discussing CCFC but you have no intention of doing it because "CCFC isn't your life now".

Grendel

This match along with others have been moved purely due to Wasps being here so they clearly are to blame.

Moff

Have you read the other threads? You make think they are life and death but they are just CCFC fans struggling to talk about real information close season.
I could write the actual information provided on the back of a postage stamp.
If you live CCFC then you will enjoy the thread but it's not for me. I've done it, enjoyed it but moved on.

You couldn't get all the names of the new players on the back of a postage stamp but then I suspect you don't even know who we have signed.

Moff

.... and the relevance to this thread is ?
.... and your contribution to this thread is ?

I would ask you to read your own posts and ask yourself the same questions.

The shit you spout about Nick defending SISU is a cheap shot similar to the ones you say people throw at you about Wasps. I am sure there is a saying about stones and glasshouses but I fear it would just go over your head.

italiahorse

I would ask you to read your own posts and ask yourself the same questions.

The shit you spout about Nick defending SISU is a cheap shot similar to the ones you say people throw at you about Wasps. I am sure there is a saying about stones and glasshouses but I fear it would just go over your head.

If I offer an alternative answer that does not slag off Wasps I’m lambasted as Wasps PR. If I return it I get others saying stones and glasshouses.
If people can’t take it then don’t give it.

Grendel

If I offer an alternative answer that does not slag off Wasps I’m lambasted as Wasps PR. If I return it I get others saying stones and glasshouses.

Would the fixture list be changed without Wasps - yes or no?

Moff

Whilst I can see what you are trying to say, the point is if you are lambasting people who say you are Wasps PR etc as you have a differing view, you then cant equally accuse people of being SISU lovers or similar if they have a differing view to you, as all you are doing is turning the tables and doing exactly the same as them.

Anyway just my opinion.

italiahorse

Would the fixture list be changed without Wasps - yes or no?
If they were not here then no.
But they are here so it’s now give and take.
Previous years has seen Wasps moving their fixtures but this year it has changed.
Not sure why this year is different but I guess the honeymoon is over.
Whether Wasps compromise their games on Sundays, whether it’s financial reasons or whether it’s just bloody mindlessness I have yet to find out.

Terry_dactyl

If they were not here then no.
But they are here so it’s now give and take.
Previous years has seen Wasps moving their fixtures but this year it has changed.
Not sure why this year is different but I guess the honeymoon is over.
Whether Wasps compromise their games on Sundays, whether it’s financial reasons or whether it’s just bloody mindlessness I have yet to find out.

And if it emerges that is just bloody mindedness, how would you feel about that?
Ps
For the record it makes no difference to my feelings towards wasps.

italiahorse

And if it emerges that is just bloody mindedness, how would you feel about that?
Ps
For the record it makes no difference to my feelings towards wasps.
If I was being taken to court by someone like this I’d have done it years ago.
IMHO though it’s down to recovery. Six days rather than seven into an away game makes a difference.

Terry_dactyl

If I was being taken to court by someone like this I’d have done it years ago.
IMHO though it’s down to recovery. Six days rather than seven into an away game makes a difference.
Right, I guess in the same way that if someone gazumped you on a house you were trying to buy you might feel rather miffed too?

Terry_dactyl

The difference here is that i am a fan of cov, not of our owners.
So decisions they’ve made, along with other stakeholders input (of which wasps are one) have well and truly shafted us over the years.
Wasps are also a very obvious rival...you may have noticed their badge on our stadium, or their flags on our statue of jimmy hill?
For you to look for ‘reconciliation’ and defend one of the contributing factors in our demise is something that is alien to me.
I also think that Going up to watch them is at a juxtaposition to being a cov fan. I understand that there’s a perfectly good cov rugby team if thats your sort of thing?

Last edited:

NorthernWisdom

Reconciliation is a nonsense wrt Wasps.

It'd be as much a nonsense as suggestion reconciliation is possible with SISU.

CCFC will be better off when both are gone.

Anyway, as it happens games moved to a Sunday make it far easier for me to go, so in this instance the consequence has been a good thing(!)

Users who are viewing this thread