Bristol kill the bill protest (2 Viewers)

pusbccfc

The live videos on YouTube are fun to watch. Like being back on the terraces in the 80s!

Liquid Gold

This is about 3/4 minutes walk from me, have heard the helicopter buzzing around all day but the most interesting thing I've seen is a junkie shouting at her boyfriend with a traffic cone.

I'm massively uncomfortable with the authoritarian bill passed last week but this is only going to increase support for giving them more power.

Ccfcisparks

disgusting scenes. As per most “protests” there will people there who want to promote the cause and people there who want to cause a riot. Whether it be a right wing protest or a leftie protest they are all the same and so predictable.

Evo1883

This is about 3/4 minutes walk from me, have heard the helicopter buzzing around all day but the most interesting thing I've seen is a junkie shouting at her boyfriend with a traffic cone.

I'm massively uncomfortable with the authoritarian bill passed last week but this is only going to increase support for giving them more power.
Agreed

Marty

Bill introduced by the government, the police, crime, sentencing and xourt bill.
Contains some really worrying language and big sentences for very spurious offences.
These fuck nuts are actually enabling it the dopey twats

Been avoiding the news as much as possible, it's just depressing as fuck at the moment.

pastythegreat

Very stupid and very counterintuitive!
Government pass bill to give Police more powers when dealing with protesters/rioters. Rioters go mad giving government a rope to hang them all with?!?! I mean, im not a rocket scientist or anything, but fuck me, this is just stupidity at its best. Is society getting thicker as time goes on? Or is it just noticed more nowadays because the stupidity is all over the Internet for everyone to see?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

It’sabatch87

Water cannon and riot police getting amongst this rabble along with CS gas and pepper spray.
I’ve no sympathy for these fookers if they get hurt or thrown the book at.
Back to school and uni tomorrow I suppose.
If it had been football lads it would’ve been all over the media. Not even on bbc news headlines surprise surprise!!

pastythegreat

Been avoiding the news as much as possible, it's just depressing as fuck at the moment.
Same as Marty. I had a very low point over the Xmas period, was really down and angry at everything/everyone all the time. Came off twitter and Facebook and haven't watched the news nor read any papers. Sometimes feel a bit "out of the loop" when people say "you see that thing on the news" etc and im literally clueless about everything. But my mental state is sooooo much better off for it. I won't be rushing back to social media or the news in all honesty and id strongly advise anyone else on here suffering with any form of mental health problems to give them all a break for a while too.

Ccfcisparks

Water cannon and riot police getting amongst this rabble along with CS gas and pepper spray.
If it had been football lads it would’ve been all over the media. Not even on bbc news headlines surprise surprise!!
B30B5458-BA87-461E-A891-1F32CAB3E7CD.png it Is for me

Marty

Same as Marty. I had a very low point over the Xmas period, was really down and angry at everything/everyone all the time. Came off twitter and Facebook and haven't watched the news nor read any papers. Sometimes feel a bit "out of the loop" when people say "you see that thing on the news" etc and im literally clueless about everything. But my mental state is sooooo much better off for it. I won't be rushing back to social media or the news in all honesty and id strongly advise anyone else on here suffering with any form of mental health problems to give them all a break for a while too.

Sorry to hear that mate, glad you're feeling better.

Evo1883

Very stupid and very counterintuitive!
Government pass bill to give Police more powers when dealing with protesters/rioters. Rioters go mad giving government a rope to hang them all with?!?! I mean, im not a rocket scientist or anything, but fuck me, this is just stupidity at its best. Is society getting thicker as time goes on? Or is it just noticed more nowadays because the stupidity is all over the Internet for everyone to see?

Both I think

Liquid Gold

Are you intentionally dense?

Screenshot 2021-03-21 at 21.19.17.png

Ccfcisparks

This is just going to become another political Baton for one side to bash the other with. Sick of it. Everything in society now is politicised. Feel like we live in such a divided country.

Users who are viewing this thread