Match Thread Bristol City V Coventry City (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBri

Bristol City
Coventry City
Sat Sep 12 2020 15:00 (UK)
Sky Bet Championship logo
This is shown on Sky along with loads of other games ? So I normally buy a day pass to watch on Now Tv, but I don’t understand how this can work with so many games all the same time. Any ideas?

superskyblue

My understanding is that we'll all be able to watch on iFollow unless it's the live game on Sky (e.g. the QPR game the week after). In which case we can watch on Sky.

mr_monkey

"And whilst the doors remain shut to fans, or with limited spectators allowed through the turnstiles, an arrangement exists whereby all matches that are NOT LIVE on Sky Sports will be available to stream by Clubs on iFollow (or Club equivalent service), for a match pass price of £10."

Looks simple to me

shmmeee

I get Bristol City as a video stream (and a separate radio) on the iFollow app, but I’m fairly sure I’m logged in as foreign.

Hertsccfc

I believe it'll be on ifollow like yesterday for £10 in the UK. If you go through Cov site they get the money rather than Bristol.

speedie87

I believe it'll be on ifollow like yesterday for £10 in the UK. If you go through Cov site they get the money rather than Bristol.

Ive seen On another clubs site that money will go to home team based on normal expected away ticket sales then any excess the away team can keep

Walsgrave

I agree with that team, but I think Walker starts after his goal yesterday!
Would love for Walker to start so I agree, although I think there will be the classic dilemma where a 'striker who does well coming off the bench cannot win'; in that Robins may view Walker as an effective off the bench option (with yesterday's goal being confirmation of that). It kind of makes sense as well given the type of players that Godden and Walker are. Godden I believe will be trusted to make effective runs all game, before being subbed off for Walker. Not that I think Walker can't press and attack effectively from the offset, but out of the two, Godden seems to be viewed as more of the engine!

pipkin73

Thought every game was being shown ?
This is what they are advertising at the moment
when it's on Sky Sports Red Button they put it on here normally, but they have been slow updating this last week so only put up the Nations League games 4 days before they starting playing.

Mucca Mad Boys

Would love for Walker to start so I agree, although I think there will be the classic dilemma where a 'striker who does well coming off the bench cannot win'; in that Robins may view Walker as an effective off the bench option (with yesterday's goal being confirmation of that). It kind of makes sense as well given the type of players that Godden and Walker are. Godden I believe will be trusted to make effective runs all game, before being subbed off for Walker. Not that I think Walker can't press and attack effectively from the offset, but out of the two, Godden seems to be viewed as more of the engine!

The only reason Walker doesn’t start, is because Robins is getting him acclimatised to the system, style of play, his role and so on. Otherwise, I do believe he’s been brought in to be the main striker. Judging on past comments, we’ve looked into signing him every transfer window since MR has took the job (again).

Walsgrave

The only reason Walker doesn’t start, is because Robins is getting him acclimatised to the system, style of play, his role and so on. Otherwise, I do believe he’s been brought in to be the main striker. Judging on past comments, we’ve looked into signing him every transfer window since MR has took the job (again).
Difficult to say. Both are very good strikers at League One level and unknown entities in the Championship (obviously Walker's being signed from Notts Forest but he did not really play during the past two seasons), and they offer different things with similar overall outcomes. Granted, Walker is much younger so will definitely have more future potential. I think Robins will be looking to get the most out of each player - and if playing only one striker, that means asking the question about who should do the dirty work from the off when we are going to be on the back foot; and who would be better running at tired legs.

stay_up_skyblues

I’ve just had a quick glance at their squad and they have a fair few good players. Palmer has always looked a right good player to me and I rate Da Silva and Wells too. I think a point would be considered an excellent result

Nakhi Wells? Been relatively average for years.

Don’t get me wrong, they have a decent squad and so they should. But so do we. I think we win this game.

Users who are viewing this thread