Bristol City (H) (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Although not nearly as embarrassing of course as some absolute moron on here starting a taxi campaign every season for Robins.

How did James play today - typically in line with your fantastic knowledge of the game - you were writing him off a couple of weeks back if I remember rightly?

he played well for the second time he’s played so basically he’s not worth it is he?

D

Deleted member 2477

One or two constant mood hoovers seem very conspicuous by their absence tonight. No doubt they will appear again after our next defeat

skybluepm2

What, Marosi was good today? Still doesn’t change the fact Wilson is a better keeper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you must be on the wind-up. He is atrocious. What are his superior attributes, I’m intrigued...

Us bringing in Marosi last season to replace a keeper equally as erratic and error-prone in Lee Burge, was a major factor in us being promoted.

Wilson was culpable of fundamental errors in almost every game he played. Marosi is different level completely.

Grendel

What, Marosi was good today? Still doesn’t change the fact Wilson is a better keeper

Hes shite you clown

Grendel

That’s why up until the end of February he had a save rate of 77% and distribution rate of 81%. The only other keeper with those same Stats being jan oblak... but yeah he’s shite

Do you think a premier league club will be in for him with these amazing stats?

Cov kid 55

Excellent performance today, a well deserved victory. Unfortunately, McFadzean just had to give us heart attacks for ten minutes or so, but all’s well.... The third goal was excellent, some tremendous quick passing and a cool finish. Pleased to see how Robins changed it after the QPR debacle, I think most posters wanted to see Decosta left out, Eccles and Kelly in, and two up front. I would have preferred to have started Gyokeres with Walker, as I don’t think Godden is fit (although excellent penalty). Interesting selection conundrum for Robins next week, I would go two up front again, as it enables us to press more effectively, and helps to stop teams building attacks, as well as giving us a better chance of scoring.

And finally, moment of the day for me, Clive saying, and Bristol are bringing on Tommy Roe, hoping to make Coventry defenders ‘Dizzy’. Classic Clive!😄 Good analysis from Oggy again.

Users who are viewing this thread