Bristol City (H) (3 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 4439

Live Podcast : 6.00 PM - Coventry City [A] reviewed. | Podbean Livestream

Take a listen @ 6.00 PM as we let off steam having witnessed an absolutely disgraceful performance against the Sky Blues.

Wrong to blame individuals as it was a collective [!] problem but FFS Tommy Rowe just when there was a faint hope we might get back in it you do a pass like that!!

You just knew it would end with this result when pre-match someone uttered Pearson had never lost a league game against Coventry!!!

Dial in and add your contribution to our debate

oscillatewildly

i think it was the Emperor Rosko (?) Who years ago had a jingle - either on Luxembourg or R1, that I can only describe as being a bloke doing a very ropy impression of Cleo Laine, whilst locked in a cellar - It went something like: 'WOPBOBADOOBADOP-WOW-WOW!
Well that's how I feel after today's result(s).
Cheers everyone!

wingy

i think it was the Emperor Rosko (?) Who years ago had a jingle - either on Luxembourg or R1, that I can only describe as being a bloke doing a very ropy impression of Cleo Laine, whilst locked in a cellar - It went something like: 'WOPBOBADOOBADOP-WOW-WOW!
Cheers everyone!
Great Kasaboo !🤗

junglej13

Not read the full thread. Miles better. Formation change gave us some purpose at long last. Thought McCallum had his best game for months. Aggressive and on the front foot. Defended very well.

D

Deleted member 4439

Cheers everyone!

This?

Remember the days huddling around the transistor for the Luxembourg chart count-down - the fading in and out of the transmission sounding like (sea) waves!

Kids, don't know they're born.

Sky Blue Harry H

If Rotherham lose at Huddersfield next Saturday (as I expect) then to try and beat QPR on the Tuesday, they will have to field their strongest team, but then face us on the Thursday (not being able to risk losing) OR rest players for our game, and target Blues on the Sunday (if Blues have not picked up points in the meantime) All in all, Rotherham are likely to implode, I think. Their loss today felt like an additional 3 points to us (and probably Blues)

Brighton Sky Blue

If Rotherham lose at Huddersfield next Saturday (as I expect) then to try and beat QPR on the Tuesday, they will have to field their strongest team, but then face us on the Thursday (not being able to risk losing) OR rest players for our game, and target Blues on the Sunday (if Blues have not picked up points in the meantime) All in all, Rotherham are likely to implode, I think. Their loss today felt like an additional 3 points to us (and probably Blues)

Depends if QPR show up for that one, but it's not like Rotherham have a luxury of players to rotate.

Gregbant

Hate Cardiff and always have done especially their arsehole fans, they should be so up for it today otherwise they kiss any chance of playing in the Premier league good night.

D

Deleted member 4439

I know we should enjoy the moment but we clearly played Bristol at the right time. Been something not right in that camp for a while now and. clearly, it's not getting any better.

Users who are viewing this thread