Bristol City (H) (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Joking aside can we really expect Robins to pick 2 strikers? He still has it in his head play safe until the last 2 minutes then hit them with 2 strikers !

If he goes with the same again it’s clear he’s lost the plot. The evidence is staring him in the face over how wrong his approach to games has been this season

AFCCOVENTRY

7A25B442-0A64-4122-8434-FAC9114B0EC1.png
The form table suggests we have been shit in the last 6 games but Preston and Bristol are also shit. My genius brain thinks these 2 games are the best hope we have for 6 points.

Of course our luck means we won’t and they will do us over 😂

Sky_Blue_Daz

I really don’t care about performance just the 3 points today . 2 up front Godden and Walker maybe try the high press which was successful against Brentford

AFCCOVENTRY

Bristol have been just as poor as is recently. So it’s 3 points we need to get today.

This will come down to how negative or not Robins sets the team up and if the players actually can be arsed.

larry_david

I'd have godden nowhere near the starting 11. He's less fit that fat John was last monday night at 5aside three months off.

With godden treading water after 5 mins fri and Shipley blowing after 3 it's no wonder we got battered

Walker and Gyo up top. I'd honestly put baka in ahead of godden. He's not fit,we don't supply enough clear cut chances for him even if he could stand on the pen spot.

Frostie

Bristol have been just as poor as is recently. So it’s 3 points we need to get today.

This will come down to how negative or not Robins sets the team up and if the players actually can be arsed.

Their home form has been terrible but their away form is excellent bizarrely.
Unbeaten in 4, winning 3 of them.

Too nervous to call this... Massive game.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

giphy.gif

SkyBlueDom26

I'd have godden nowhere near the starting 11. He's less fit that fat John was last monday night at 5aside three months off.

With godden treading water after 5 mins fri and Shipley blowing after 3 it's no wonder we got battered

Walker and Gyo up top. I'd honestly put baka in ahead of godden. He's not fit,we don't supply enough clear cut chances for him even if he could stand on the pen spot.
Shipley shouldn’t be in the squad again this season

Godden should definitely be in or around the starting 11, he’s the only striker that knows where the goal is

David O'Day

Shipley shouldn’t be in the squad again this season

Godden should definitely be in or around the starting 11, he’s the only striker that knows where the goal is

Walker was a similar if not better goal scoring record this year and can run more than 5 yards

steve cooper

They did beat Swansea and Middlesborough away in February, their other away win in that run was Birmingham prior to their manager change. That result got Karanka sacked. Swansea had lost 4-1 to Huddersfield and only managed one goal against us prior to the Bristol game. Bristol have lost 9 of their 19 away games, so maybe some reason for hope.

Nick

Administrator
Id start the pair of them even if neither of them can last the 90.

Neither of them suit the style to be fair, they are poachers / finishers.

We seem to just pass it around the back then hoof it forward or try and play wing backs to then whip a shit cross in to somebody on their own with 5 defenders.

clint van damme

Neither of them suit the style to be fair, they are poachers / finishers.

We seem to just pass it around the back then hoof it forward or try and play wing backs to then whip a shit cross in to somebody on their own with 5 defenders.

It suited Walker against Brentford. We need to repeat that.

Users who are viewing this thread