Bristol City (H) (5 Viewers)

Covcraig@bury

Mate you've got a right footed centre back to provide all our attacking width down the left. It's the strangest lineup I think I've ever seen posted on here!
It really doesn’t matter what foot they play with , most of them wouldn’t get in my local team . If they’re any good they will do their best and adapt.
So FIFA manager put your team up or shut up . Let’s have a laugh at yours as most on here laughs at MRs

PVA

It really doesn’t matter what foot they play with , most of them wouldn’t get in my local team . If they’re any good they will do their best and adapt.
So FIFA manager put your team up or shut up . Let’s have a laugh at yours as most on here laughs at MRs

Seriously, Ostigard at left back, it's an absurd lineup 😂

My team would be:

Marosi

Osti - Fadz - Hyam
Pask - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mccallum
James - Hamer
O'Hare
Walker - Gyokeres

Tempted by Hamer at RWB with Kelly in the middle. Also tempted by Godden up front with Walker but don't think he's fit enough.

Brighton Sky Blue

Marosi

Pask Osti McF Hyam McCallum

James Hamer

O’Hare

Walker Godden

Brighton Sky Blue

My team would be:

Marosi

Osti - Fadz - Hyam
James - Hamer
O'Hare
Walker - Gyokeres

Tempted by Hamer at RWB with Kelly in the middle. Also tempted by Godden up front with Walker but don't think he's fit enough.

Basically snap, Godden will be fine for an hour.

Covcraig@bury

My team would be:

Marosi

Osti - Fadz - Hyam
James - Hamer
O'Hare
Walker - Gyokeres

mccallum is weak at left back

Covcraig@bury

So looking at what people on her are putting out as their team for Bristol , it’s basically the same players that have been playing shit , so very little change at all .

Otis

We will definitely win. We have an unwritten law with Bristol, remember. Shh...🤐 Don't tell Sunderland.

Covcraig@bury

So your alternative is a right footed centre back?!
Is a right footed player not aloud to drift into a left side position? Does this mean he can’t play on the left side ? If he’s a footballer he can adapt. When a right winger cuts in on the left back is that left back then deemed incapable of doing his job in defending as its then on his right foot ?

Brighton Sky Blue

Wycombe above them in the form table. If it was at Wycombe I'd hold out more hope. If Wycombe win they'd be back in touching distance so they will be up for it too.

Yep. Could do without a last day shoot out with everyone in contention though

PVA

Is a right footed player not aloud to drift into a left side position? Does this mean he can’t play on the left side ? If he’s a footballer he can adapt. When a right winger cuts in on the left back is that left back then deemed incapable of doing his job in defending as its then on his right foot ?

You have literally no idea what you're talking about.

The formation you posted has zero width. It would need the full backs to provide all the width and you want a right footed centre back providing the width down the left. It's utterly ridiculous.

Whether you think Mccallum is good enough or not he's a million times more effective at left back than Ostigard would be.

Covcraig@bury

You have literally no idea what you're talking about.

The formation you posted has zero width. It would need the full backs to provide all the width and you want a right footed centre back providing the width down the left. It's utterly ridiculous.

Whether you think Mccallum is good enough or not he's a million times more effective at left back than Ostigard would be.
so your saying the teams he’s putting out every week is the right team as we have width ? It’s not exactly achieved anything has it ?

Hertsccfc

mccallum is weak at left back
McCallum was probably our best player on Friday. Why would you drop him and play a right footed central defender who's good in the air but let's be honest is limited on the ball at left back?

This is almost as crazy as the poster calling for O'Hare to be replaced by Allen.

cc84cov

McCallum was probably our best player on Friday. Why would you drop him and play a right footed central defender who's good in the air but let's be honest is limited on the ball at left back?

This is almost as crazy as the poster calling for O'Hare to be replaced by Allen.
Wasn’t that @TM8792 who wanted Allen in over O’Hare ? 🤣

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Østigård has actually been really poor the last few games.

I generally rate him, but I feel like he thinks he is a bit better than he is. He's only avoiding pelters because others are worse and was one of the better ones up until fairly recently.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I generally rate him, but I feel like he thinks he is a bit better than he is. He's only avoiding pelters because others are worse and was one of the better ones up until fairly recently.

Pretty much everyone has. It's like the group collectively have begun to believe they're not good enough.

Hertsccfc

I agree. He is our best central defender but his passing is poor. He got caught out a few times on Friday too by some clever movement by QPR forwards. I still like him though and he is a Championship quality player.

Users who are viewing this thread