Bristol City (H) (2 Viewers)

larry_david

We're gonna go for it tomorrow. MR has had a huge wake up call. If we don't won I'll resign from the messageboard.

matesx

Marosi
Pask Osti Fadz “Sam”
Kelly
James Hamer Eccles
Godden Walker

larry_david

Actually not at all nervous about tomorrow , I kind of accepted that what's going to happen will happen now .

We stay up great

We go down ... il still be there PUSB
Mate we're winning tomorrow. I've already seen it happen. I'm from the future. I'm only a day ahead though so dunno if we're staying up.

SeaSeeEffCee

Honestly still pissing my self at that team had Ostigard at LB, Hamer at RB and O’Hare behind Gyokeres who was then behind the front two. Can’t wait to see the new 4-2-1-1-2 formation in action

BackRoomRummermill

I don’t want to think to much about this game and tactics and all that shite , I just want a win any way or how and a spirited performance .

cc84cov

I don’t want to think to much about this game and tactics and all that shite , I just want a win any way or how and a spirited performance .
Reading their fans forum their starting to have doubts over Pearson the performances have not been great apparently

Sky Blue Harry H

Reading their fans forum their starting to have doubts over Pearson the performances have not been great apparently

Reading their fans forum, someone has posted something similar about our fans forum's confidence (or lack, thereof!) 🤣

skyblueeyesrevisited

My team

4-1-3-2

Marosi
Pask
Mcfadz
Ostigard
Mccallum
Kelly / Eccles
Hamer
O'Hare
Shipley
Gykores
Walker

Might sound weird keeping Shipley in but we need players to work with full backs and he's the only left sided midfielder I can think of.
Yes it does seem weird. I’d rather place a traffic cone on the left side of midfield. It would probably intercept more than Shipley.

We are in a battle and we need work rate and players that are willing to put their bodies on the line.

stay_up_skyblues

A win today would really make the weekend and improve the mood (I hope) on here. Just pray he picks a proper team and goes for it now. And the players on the pitch really need to step up. They’ve got it in them and need to make good for the disgrace of Friday. I fully expect them to do so.

clint van damme

Actually not at all nervous about tomorrow , I kind of accepted that what's going to happen will happen now .

We stay up great

We go down ... il still be there PUSB

I'm sure most on here will but I'm really nervous. Staying up is potentially a real chance to kick on if we don't blow it.

TomRad85

Bristol City are in awful form
We are at home.

I'd play 2 up top and 4 at the back

Marosi

Pask Osi McFadz McCallum

Kelly (if Fit) James (cant see him being dropped)

Hamer

Ohare

Walker Godden (Gyo when Godden Tires)
We tend to play ok with 4 at the back and 2 up front, yet he persists with other variations of shite.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

Bristol City are in awful form
We are at home.

I'd play 2 up top and 4 at the back

Marosi

Pask Osi McFadz McCallum

Kelly (if Fit) James (cant see him being dropped)

Hamer

Ohare

Walker Godden (Gyo when Godden Tires)
Thats the American way of spelling tires

stevefloyd

Joking aside can we really expect Robins to pick 2 strikers? He still has it in his head play safe until the last 2 minutes then hit them with 2 strikers !

Users who are viewing this thread