Match Thread Bristol City (H) - 6th November 3PM (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

Fantastic win down to 10 men and a goal down.

MR showed he can make subs. Kane made a big difference (albeit enforced), Walker did his part (apart from the shot) and Kelly, who I wasn't sure about, assists the winner.

That feels good.

To be fair, people always ask for subs without considering the impact of the whole change or if it will even make an impact at all. It's not as simple as so many on here make it sound, but luckily Robins isn't a bedwetter like many on here.

(That isn't to say Robins doesn't make mistakes with regards to subs, he does. But it's overstated on here, the notion he can't change a game)

TomRad85

Wrong. You go remarkably quiet when things are going right. Many posts first half hardly anything in the second half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Give it a rest. There are plenty of bellends on this forum but every single person wants this team to do well.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

Imagine criticising giving Godden a new contract....

Hopefully some will start seeing how great a striker he is. He might not be quick or have the work rate of others but he's simply a class striker and we're lucky to have him along with Gyo, Walker and Waghorn

Macca

I always knew it but now confirmed. I know fuck all about football and I couldn’t be happier

Users who are viewing this thread