Match Thread Bristol City (H) - 6th November 3PM (2 Viewers)

Perryccfc

Again not a bad performance. Again I seem to be watching a different game. No complaints with the red card. Up against it now

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Sending off messes with ideas of what to do second half as I would have brought Kane on for Dabo.

Kane will have to come to fill in for Maatsen but who goes off? Take off JCS and go back four? But then we lose almost any wide threat (not that we had much anyway). One of the midfielders and risk getting overrun in midfield? One of the strikers, but then we're hardly creating much as it is?

pusbccfc

Grendel

What the hell you on about we’ve been good and just not scored

we have been awful. Godden has been involved once Gyokeres is treading water and we are running out of ideas against a poor side. Alarm bells are ringing

Liquid Gold

Again not a bad performance. Again I seem to be watching a different game. No complaints with the red card. Up against it now
How many chances have we got against one of the worst teams in the league? If that’s not a bad half I’d love to know what one is for you.

Were shit. We have been for a month.

CCFCSteve

First time this season I’ve thought that was shit…sloppy, no urgency and you could see them growing in confidence because of it.

ccfc92

Is it a legitimate red card?

It looked like he grabbed his hand, but dramatically threw himself down.

Grendel

What happened for the pen? I thought double jeopardy meant you don’t get a red now?

Also that was as blatant a handball in the area as you’re going to see.

Not good enough at all but the refs had a shocker there.

Its a blatant ref as he made zero attempt to play the ball it’s stonewall own and red I thought he may have been offside but perhaps not

Nick

Administrator
I must be watching a different game. Bristol haven’t threatened at all we’ve played well without looking very potent. Sucker punch last minute. Not sure a red necessary yellow would have done
What other saves has their keeper made other than hamer?

steve101

Sickener. Bad decision by Maatsen who had played well up until that point. Hamer's passing has been outstanding. Thought Scott could have been sent off for the foul on him which resulted in a yellow. Rose has played well too. Godden anonymous, O'Hare wasteful. I would put Allen on for Godden.

Grendel

not a bad performance? It’s shite

Covkid1968#

Missing Waggers …… and all the non goal scoring stuff he does !!!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

You took the opportunity to slag off all our recruitment in the first half against forest, called everyone who had said it was decent c****. Then when we went on a winning run you said fuck all about the recruitment and now we go on a bad run you are back slagging it off again

Well, clearly you are the clueless one then.

I have consistently said the recruitment has not been good enough, particularly in defence. This moment is just a prime example of why.

´YoU aRe cLueLesS´ you scream, whilst trying to defend a player who has just committed a really stupid foul, got himself sent off, given away a penalty, and in all probability lost the game for his team.

Please, keep it coming. It is funny.

SeaSeeEffCee

Yet another shit performance. May as well just declare now as we’re not getting back into with how our front three are playing, they wouldn’t score if we were playing an U13s team.

Users who are viewing this thread