Match Thread Bristol City (H) - 6th November 3PM (6 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

I’d rather we started slowly and went on a run than started well and chucked it away.

We’ve been shit for too long not to call it out now. I don’t care I’d we’re 4th. We’re shit.

EalingSB

There were four players around Chris Martin when he picked up the ball before playing the pass but none were close enough to him so he had way too much time to slip it through. Not his fault but JCS was flat-footed and Maatsen just caught the striker's hand - definite pen and card but it's a sickener with the three-match ban (I assume) too. Don't think Maatsen had been as bad as some were making out on here. Was a concern to see Dabo so outpaced and Hamer did drop after a bright start. Good save from Moore to keep it at 1-0 and at least give us half a chance.

Frostie

General play was ok, bit sloppy though & they've been very compact & pretty comfortable.
Given us a couple of warnings before that, thought the Moore one was a stonewall pen too. Difficult to see us comeback from this now.

ccfc92

It's like their initial "pen" shout, we get the break and start cunting around passing it around our pen area, rather than taking full advantage.

I get our passing game, n it works most of the time, but sometimes we seem more concerned about passing it around rather than creating a chance.

shmmeee

Well, clearly you are the clueless one then.

I have consistently said the recruitment has not been good enough, particularly in defence. This moment is just a prime example of why.

´YoU aRe cLueLesS´ you scream, whilst trying to defend a player who has just committed a really stupid foul, got himself sent off, given away a penalty, and in all probability lost the game for his team.

Please, keep it coming. It is funny.

Up until that point he’d been out biggest threat. Dabo and the front line need a kick up the arse

Nick

Administrator
There were four players around Chris Martin when he picked up the ball before playing the pass but none were close enough to him so he had way too much time to slip it through. Not his fault but JCS was flat-footed and Maatsen just caught the striker's hand - definite pen and card but it's a sickener with the three-match ban (I assume) too. Don't think Maatsen had been as bad as some were making out on here. Was a concern to see Dabo so outpaced and Hamer did drop after a bright start. Good save from Moore to keep it at 1-0 and at least give us half a chance.
No just one I think

Briles

I must be watching a different game. Bristol haven’t threatened at all we’ve played well without looking very potent. Sucker punch last minute. Not sure a red necessary yellow would have done

Yep we've bossed that half. Plenty of chances

wingy

We need to calm down as a team. We are just disorientated. The team needs influencer Kelly.
10 men what now? What changes do we make?
It does feel that our play is not conducted within a perameter of control.
Just frenetic with a lot of waste product.
I'm not saying it's wrong as it definitely worked early on, but a world away from the managers previous style.

SkyblueTexan

We can dominate possession, but have no idea what to do in the final third, It's been a recurrent theme since the international break. Then we go brain dead for a 5-10 min span and fall behind and cannot recover. Just sickening...

SeaSeeEffCee

We’ve had one player send off against us since May 2019 btw and that was in the 90th min when were already winning.

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread