Match Thread Bristol City FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 21st Oct (1 Viewer)

SeaSeeEffCee

How many goals have we actually scored from open play this season? Not including the three the opposition have put in the net for us

AFCCOVENTRY

We’ve hit the bar 2 times and had another 2 great goal scoring chances. Display has been decent enough and Sakamoto doing well in the 10 role. Keep plugging away in the 2nd half and equaliser will come. We don’t deserve to be losing.

SkyblueTexan

We should have easily scored a couple. Godden and Ellis shot wide when well placed. Only have ourselves to blame.

tigersb

After 20mins I thought Olathe only threat to us was the ref
I was right

steve101

Ref given us nothing. Very soft free kick led to their goal. Maybe Fadz could've done better. Sheaf and Sakamota have been superb.

Jamesimus

Although I'm annoyed by the scoreline, I've seen enough to know we can actually be decent this season. And that's the first time I've felt like that this season.

Some fantastic performances so far Sakamoto, Sheaf, JDS, Binks in particular.

McFadz not so great. Godden not done enough and not done his job (finished his chance...). Bobby Thomas still trying to pass through opposition players at times.

Oggy saying "put it in the back of the onion net" on ifollow also made me cringe very hard. But then again Oggy, you did say it wasn't you when I met you at Megabowl zapzone on my birthday. Your daughter flying kicked me, which is against the rules of the zapzone. I'm learning to try and like you.

Paul Anthony

All too familiar story with City isn't it. Chances not taken, and hit with a suckerpunch.

jmorr

When we play well is when Fadz looks weak. His man for the goal and he is generally slow. Tatsu playing really well although was a bit silly for the free-kick. Simms has offered not much at all as per usual.

SkyBlueAussie

Let's be honest Godden missed a sitter. He's a great lad, and hopefully he will make up for that. We are literally all over them. It's kinda embarrassing we haven't scored really.

stupot07

8 shots
1 on target
20 Crosses
1 successful cross
0 clearcut chances

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread