Match Thread Bristol City FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 21st Oct (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Bristol City FC - Coventry City match, tactics and predictions :)

Gibbo

Ditto
Am I right in thinking we have three left sided central defenders - Lati, Binks and Kitching, or have I got Lati wrong?

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

I think we will do well to get a point from this one. Will be interesting to see who starts up front, im assuming Godden will come back in for Wright but it very much feels like Robins is still searching for the best combination in the 3 we have.

Offhegoes

Lati in at DM for Ayari, so we can push Allen further forward, Godden for Wright & Van Ewijk for Sakamoto.
Although I would prefer Sakamoto & Allen as AMs behind Simms.
Sheaf & O'Hare on the bench?

Merseyskyblue

Callum and Ben will be on the bench minimum as it stands today

Milan will start but wont do 90

Plan is to ease O'Hare back in with 10 on Saturday, 20 odd at Rotherham and then see how he is for a start against the baggies.

Dont be surprised to see Kels or Kasey in the squad depending on this week

Offhegoes

Callum and Ben will be on the bench minimum as it stands today

Milan will start but wont do 90

Plan is to ease O'Hare back in with 10 on Saturday, 20 odd at Rotherham and then see how he is for a start against the baggies.

Dont be surprised to see Kels or Kasey in the squad depending on this week
With all of those players back, we do have a bloody good squad.
Robins must be thinking to go back to the box formation. O'Hare / Palmer / Ayari / Allen competing for the 2 AM positions. Sheaf / Eccles / Kelly / Lats for the DM roles.

slowpoke

Be interesting which way MR goes, Sure Milan will be back and Sakamoto did enough against Norwich on either wing to warrant a place and then we could have three of our injured players back including COH
Will he stick with Joel L at right centre-back or go with Thomas who i thought played okay v Norwich.
Fancy us to win this one.

Ashdown

We can’t keep hoping for a draw, we’ve had plenty of them already. Last year i felt we could beat anyone with our personnel . Blatantly doubts are creeping into our support this year.

skybluecam

With all of those players back, we do have a bloody good squad.
Robins must be thinking to go back to the box formation. O'Hare / Palmer / Ayari / Allen competing for the 2 AM positions. Sheaf / Eccles / Kelly / Lats for the DM roles.
No way we go back to the box while Simms, Wright and Godden are all fit.

procdoc

After what I saw in the second half against Norwich I wouldn’t mind:

Wilson
Lati Fadz Binks
MVE Eccles Allen Sakamoto
Ayari
Godden Simms

Subs: Collins, Dasilva, Bidwell, Thomas, Kitching, Wright, Palmer, O’Hare, Sheaf

The wingbacks might be too attacking but would be interesting to see

Bad Boy

No feelings either way about Brizzle Titty but not a fan of their manager.
Hope we take 3 points.

edgy

Very likely, so if he plays are you saying both Dasilva & Sakamoto can’t,

You asked "Why would Sakamoto be benched if Dasilva plays ?"

So I'm saying in answer to that, if MVE and Dasilva play, then Sakamoto will be benched.

slowpoke

When has Sakamoto played centrally hardly ever, imo he’s a winger right or left so it is going to depend on how the manager sets up. As well as Sakamoto, Milan or Dasilva he could have COH, Sheaf and Palmer fit, will be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread