Match Thread Bristol City FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 21st Oct (6 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Thinking of having a few quid on Simms first goal and city to win 2-1

Brighton Sky Blue

Reading Robin's pre match interview I don't think any of the 4 will be involved tomorrow. Bit gutted, as I worry about a midfield 3 of Eccles, Allen & Ayari
He does often keep his cards close to his chest when it comes to this sort of thing. Best to keep the opposition unsure

skyblue025

Was hoping a couple of the injured players would be back. Unless MR was bluffing at the press conference it's looking unlikely. Not so confident of a 4 nil thrashing now.

SkyBlueSoul

We’re coming from Manchester on a direct train, been told it’s only going as far as New Street and we need to get to Reading and go from there.

napolimp

We’re coming from Manchester on a direct train, been told it’s only going as far as New Street and we need to get to Reading and go from there.

Can you get TFW service from Manchester to Newport, and then cut across to Bristol through Severn tunnel?

johnb

I was in the New Street ticket office at 9.25 am and told the only way to get to Bristol is via Reading. I’m in the 9.33 ( delayed by 15 minutes )to Reading now.

chiefdave

take it there's no danger of a waterlogged pitch? they would have said something by now if that was the case wouldn't they given people are likely to have issues with public transport

mrfr

I’m behind enemy lines in the hospitality suite. It’s very nice, these lot seem surprisingly confident of getting a win today.

Users who are viewing this thread