Bright (2 Viewers)

Esoterica

Exactly- WHY are people so obsessed with ex-players?
A combination of comfort zone and your average football fan not having a clue what is going on while watching their own team play, nevermind what is going on throughout the rest of the leagues. 🙂

Reactions: COV

chiefdave

Can't see this. Robins would have to be very certain his attitude was right which would seemingly require a major change on Bright's part.

Jamieb87ccfc

No thanks 3 goals in 12 in India, failed in a poor Wigan side on loan and ended up training with the kids. Horrible attitude, skips training etc, since he was with us other players and coaches have spoken about it.
Could upset the dressing room and Robins wouldn’t put up with it, can’t see it happening. Feel he will end up in the Conference or playing in Eastern Europe.

better days

Was there a falling out?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
After his loan expired he went back to Wolves but led the management and his ex team mates here up the garden path in implying he was keen to return
In fact it seemed to just be a ruse to get a better deal elsewhere
Although he is probably keen to come back again now that he has been found out elsewhere I doubt he will be indulged again

fatso

Aapparently he had
Was there a falling out?

Aparently he wasnt happy at being dropped after his come back from injury, (which is no bad thing) but I heard he had a real strop on with MR, who didnt appreciate his attitude.
He was then told to find another club.

Skybluedownunder

Aapparently he had

Aparently he wasnt happy at being dropped after his come back from injury, (which is no bad thing) but I heard he had a real strop on with MR, who didnt appreciate his attitude.

Good to see Robins doesn’t take no shit. Surprised he let Osti have his strop then after he came back from international duty, maybe Marosi handled it less respectfully then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

It wouldn’t be a pre season without a Bright link, his agent must be thinking let’s tempt Bristol City by releasing that we are interested.

AFCCOVENTRY

Close thread 😂

EB could retain Nigerian striker Bright Enobakhare, who is said to have an European ban in place ,as reported by
@Arunfoot

eastwoodsdustman

It’s been a while since we had a bright thread. Just what’s needed for the board.
Wouldn’t have him anywhere near the club though.

There's a rumour his agent has offered him to Robins and there's been a verbal agreement with us signing him but he also has 3 offers in the ISL, I'm taking this rumour with a pinch of salt though.

stay_up_skyblues

giphy.gif

higgs

Aapparently he had

Robins takes no prisoners so

Sky Blue Harry H

Sunderland will take him (would then actually watch 'Sunderland til I die' if they resurrected it and had him on it !)

Hertsccfc

Didn't see any poor attitude on the pitch and obviously really talented player, but reports of attitude and his history since leaving us suggest we should steer well clear

larry_david

Usually I'd laugh at this kinda shit but actually wouldn't mind... there's a heck of a player in there if you can get the best out of him.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
MR knows the risk and with vivash and Lawrence both mean motherhuckers, they'd know best if they can make it work

CDK

Anybody that splits the squad is everything we are not right now.its all for one now and can't see robins threatening that spirit.

Users who are viewing this thread