Bright (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

Lad sounds a complete loose cannon from the podcast player interviews. No chance we could afford that kind of behavior for a luxury player in the champ

Last edited:

Frostie

Such a shame.
These players with exceptional talent that are just content to let it go to waste infuriate me.

better days

Although brilliant on the pitch while with us the opposite was unfortunately the case off it
From what I hear it's been similar elsewhere too
Kastaneer in reverse

no_loyalty

Another Ravel Morrison, a very talented player but just cannot settle at a club for long.

rob9872

A lot of assumptions. I'll base it on what I saw which was a lad with more swag than anything I've seen in a long time and I loved it. With the right guidance and if the penny drops what a terrific opportunity he has, then with that talent he'll be fine. Would have loved that to be here with us and still think MR could guide and get the best from him, but with Callum here I think that ship sailed, as he needs to be to be the man, to be loved and a more free role.

SlowerThanPlatt

A lot of assumptions. I'll base it on what I saw which was a lad with more swag than anything I've seen in a long time and I loved it. With the right guidance and if the penny drops what a terrific opportunity he has, then with that talent he'll be fine. Would have loved that to be here with us and still think MR could guide and get the best from him, but with Callum here I think that ship sailed, as he needs to be to be the man, to be loved and a more free role.

Did you listen to the Nii Lamptey podcast with Davies and Grimmer?

wingy

Fairly confident he will find someone to to take a chance in L1.

better days

The trouble is we would have to sign him. A loan wouldn't be too bad but there is no one to send him back to now.
Football is a small world
This type of player can only get away with their antics for so long even if they're outrageously talented
Especially in these days of social media where rumours which would have stayed among those with personal knowledge now end on twitter

Deity

He sounds like a very talented guy with delusions of grandeur.

we have some very grounded players but with limited talent.

Many successful teams have that player that the players tolerate because of what he can bring to them on the field

cc84cov

Rather bright at Cam than Allen & Shipley put together 😁

In all seriousness Bright should of stayed with Robins

Happy_Martian

He missed training one day because he wanted to fly to Germany and wouldn’t attend team meetings because he “doesn’t do meetings”

He'd flown to Germany after the previous game without notifying the club and hadn't reported for training. When the club phoned him, he was still over there.

Excess of skill, complete lack of brain.

chiefdave

I can't see Robins making any move for him, we're past that window of opportunity. Not sure at this level we can afford a luxury player who can't be bothered to turn up for team meetings.

That said Robins knows him better than we do and if he decides its worth a go I'd trust his judgement.

Gint11

It’s like what lots of old pros say...it’s just as important what goes on between your ears as it is with raw talent. There’s no way I’d have him here. Something isn’t right with clubs letting him go.

D

Deleted member 2477

Wake me up when we get to 10 pages of we should sign him

stupot07

A no for me, as good as he is on the ball, he's doesn't offer enough out of possession, and in this league we cannot afford to carry anyone, especially as we're likely to be fighting at the wrong end of the table. Hes a luxury player which you can afford to accommodate in a good team. O'hare shows you can have both ability and workmate.

Also he's played what 2-3 games since leaving us. Not good enough to make the bench for Wigan in the Championship last season, and released by Athens after 1 game. He did well for us in League One, but he's not right for this league.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread