Bright and Robins (2 Viewers)

higgs

He's not a team player anyway that's becoming pretty obvious now waste of ability would he ever have made it at championship level if he applied himself correctly my guess is we will never find out

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Enjoy your hair splitting...

It’s not it’s a fact. Carl baker performed well in league one - far better then Dim - and was rubbish at this level - he did at least shoe up

clint van damme

That’s fair enough. But a few posters have come on pretty strong about it from the off. Ardent Bright haters.

That did it for me. Knew there were big questions marks over his attitude and he proved the doubters right first opportunity. I can't believe people are evening him so vehemently to be honest, it's baffling.

Tommo1993

The ‘proven ability at this level’ thing could’ve been thrown towards nearly our entire current squad tbf.

Moff

I look at Bright and the fact that we are nearly quarter of a season in, and his behaviour and attitude are by all accounts appearing to be shambolic, pathetic and disrespectful to Mark Robins, his fellow players, the club and us the fans.

In comparison there is a new academy player at the club, whom I know of, and whom one of my kids knows well, who is working his butt off getting opportunities at a young age and is giving his everything to the cub, his teammates and the management. I would wish nothing more than see him thrive and make a career in the game.

I would have one of these kids anytime over the waste of space that Bright is showing himself to be.

Tommo1993

If that's the case we wouldn't have stayed up last season with many of the same players.

Correct, but we didn’t know how they’d cope in the lead up to the 20/21 season. It’s a big let down, more so to the people who were buzzing to see him come back. Me being one of them. Ain’t clinging on to it anymore. It’s all still speculation but absolutely nothing points to anything positive and it all seems hush hush.

higgs

If he screws up this opportunity he won't get another in the championship

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

hill83

giphy.gif

The irony of you posting that just broke my back ffs.* Jesus Christ

*not specific to this thread but every single thread

Grendel

The irony of you posting that just broke my back ffs. Jesus Christ

dont worry if Dr Astute diagnosed this it will a stubbed toe

Evo1883

Ironically I imagine that's how Brights head moves when his mates ask him if he's coming out for a few beers the night before an u23 game

wingy

Outside of what we're all concluding for such a self destructive character I do wonder if what the bloke truly needs is a month in the priory.

ExmouthNeil

It’s not it’s a fact. Carl baker performed well in league one - far better then Dim - and was rubbish at this level - he did at least shoe up

Don't care... I've expressed my opinion irrespective of me being right or wrong. Feel free to talk to yourself from now on. Lots of love 😘

Users who are viewing this thread