Bright and Robins (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Can't be done, window is closed. Would need to be a free agent if anything.
Probably just more chances for Jones/Allen/Shipley which may explain the latter sticking around.
Oh really. For some reason I thought we could. I’ll have a look at the free agent list now

Grendel

Who could have saw this coming?!

Clearly not the ccfc management - surely the most ridiculous signing we’ve made since Tim Sherwood who pretty much admitted he was fucked but we signed him anyway

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Clearly not the ccfc management - surely the most ridiculous signing we’ve made since Tim Sherwood who pretty much admitted he was fucked but we signed him anyway

What makes me laugh is all the people getting really angry at people highlighting this, and his behaviour. There were some proper shove your fingers in your ears behaviour.

If it is true, then I want to hear all your apologies!!!

SlowerThanPlatt

I can understand the signing to an extent but a 2 year contract for someone who lasted what…3 months at his last couple of clubs?

mr_monkey

What makes me laugh is all the people getting really angry at people highlighting this, and his behaviour. There were some proper shove your fingers in your ears behaviour.

If it is true, then I want to hear all your apologies!!!

Only if you apologize for your behaviour during the forest game ;)

On another note, it's so nice to see the I told you so's coming out already... Almost like you wanted him to fail so you could actually be right about something for once

Grendel

Only if you apologize for your behaviour during the forest game ;)

On another note, it's so nice to see the I told you so's coming out already... Almost like you wanted him to fail so you could actually be right about something for once

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Harry H

The only part rumour I've heard is him attending a party in Canary Wharf. What else is knocking about ??

mr_monkey

Of all the people on here to post that gif it really shouldn't be you mate 🤣

I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt but if it is true bright really doesn't deserve any sympathy at all for fucking up what is probably his last chance at a career which is a shame as he has the talent

Deity

He’s a young guy. He will go to parties, as does Kyle Walker, Jack Grealish, Phil Foden , etc etc

I don’t care how much he parties if he performs ….

The issue is that he’s not fit and not performing …

SlowerThanPlatt

He’s a young guy. He will go to parties, as does Kyle Walker, Jack Grealish, Phil Foden , etc etc

I don’t care how much he parties if he performs ….

The issue is that he’s not fit and not performing …

They are elite footballers and haven’t had their contracts/loans terminated at numerous clubs. This guy is on his last chance and is disposable, no idea what goes through his head

junglej13

They are elite footballers and haven’t had their contracts/loans terminated at numerous clubs. This guy is on his last chance and is disposable, no idea what goes through his head
The timing of it is bizarre. If there was a meeting last week and Robins had made up his mind to terminate the deal then surely we could have done it before the deadline and given us a chance of getting a replacement in.

SlowerThanPlatt

The timing of it is bizarre. If there was a meeting last week and Robins had made up his mind to terminate the deal then surely we could have done it before the deadline and given us a chance of getting a replacement in.

As Clint said, there’s not really anything to replace!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Decision may have been made and it's just going through the legal process to ensure we are within our rights to terminate the contract and he can't claim unfair dismissal.

higgs

Jamie Allen has stepped up now so maybe replacing bright wasn't a priority and leaves some funds for January window if we need to strengthen then?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

slowpoke

If he’s been up to half of the things rumoured on here then he could be sacked for gross misconduct/breach of contract so there’d be no payoff or anything for him, so it will only have cost a couple of months wages.

But let’s see. All just speculation at the moment.
[/QUOTE
You have hit the nail on the head “RUMOURED”

slowpoke

If he’s been up to half of the things rumoured on here then he could be sacked for gross misconduct/breach of contract so there’d be no payoff or anything for him, so it will only have cost a couple of months wages.

But let’s see. All just speculation at the moment.
They key word there is IF

SeaSeeEffCee

Probably the least shocking thing ever. Was always going to be a complete waste of time and I'm still baffled as to why we did it.

shmmeee

Probably the least shocking thing ever. Was always going to be a complete waste of time and I'm still baffled as to why we did it.

Low risk high reward really.

Does feel a little like we relied on him as cover for O’Hare though which seems like poor squad planning as it was always likely he’d do this.

Users who are viewing this thread