Bright and Robins (2 Viewers)

Grendel

We've been here before. He played 41 times for Wolves in the Championship.

He started 14 games.

We’ve just signed a full back who started 150 games at this level

Kevin Kyle started over 100 at this level

Yes we’ve been here before

Grendel

I wonder where Skybluebeliever got his info?
I'd certainly not heard anything to that effect although it's plain that things haven't gone as well as hoped

I doubt it’s that easy to terminate a contract anyway. It will just drag on and on. He will probably make one cameo appearance score a goal like the one Kastaneer did then everyone will say “told you so he’s a legend” then he’s selling the video on you tube to get another offer

Hertsccfc

He started 14 games.

We’ve just signed a full back who started 150 games at this level

Kevin Kyle started over 100 at this level

Yes we’ve been here before
Grendle stats again. Substitute appearances only count when they support your views, like Cup or play off goals.

And none of Luther Blissett 's 27 goals in 41 matches count eh?

ccfc1234

Is the contract in our favour or is it a pay up job?
If it's a pay up situation whoever is overseeing our contractual clauses needs to go as well.

If true it's a shame and I hope the lad has invested his earnings wisely as he is passing up on an opportunity kids with much less talent only dream about as well as a large amount of money in wages.

Last edited:

Grendel

Grendle stats again. Substitute appearances only count when they support your views, like Cup or play off goals.

And none of Luther Blissett 's 27 goals in 41 matches count eh?

Are you Dims agent?

skyblue1991

Can someone summarise what has allegedly happened with Bright behind the scenes please?

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

Can someone summarise what has allegedly happened with Bright behind the scenes please?

He's become a massive fan of Mrs Brown's Boys, and has started dressing like the main character, and acting out the show whenever possible. It's got so bad he's even stopped training sessions to put on a sketch. Robins has had enough.

Last edited:

Littlewood CCFC

No one knows, the drama queens on here though reckon hes mugged the club off and hes about to get his contract terminated 😂 :rolleyes:

Facts are though he's had no pre season, picked up a knee injury against Northampton and had a 'Personal Issue' according to Mark Robins. The personal issue is the thing everyone's disputing as we don't know if it's legitimate or not. Either way just let Robins deal with it, i for one think we will see him on the bench in the next few weeks

clint van damme

O
No one knows, the drama queens on here though reckon hes mugged the club off and hes about to get his contract terminated 😂 :rolleyes:

Facts are though he's had no pre season, picked up a knee injury against Northampton and had a 'Personal Issue' according to Mark Robins. The personal issue is the thing everyone's disputing as we don't know if it's legitimate or not. Either way just let Robins deal with it, i for one think we will see him on the bench in the next few weeks

Park bench?

slowpoke

The personal issue is very real

Sick Boy

What’s @Skybluebeliever said or done to warrant calling them a drama queen?

Littlewood CCFC

No of course not. You’ve labelled a poster who clearly has inside knowledge as a drama queen though and backtracked as soon as you’ve been called out on it - hahaha

'Clearly has inside knowledge' 😂 its cute you follow the guy but i honestly don't know who you're talking about sorry....

I'm not backtracking at all, the amount of posts ive seen going way over the top over this subject is hilarious but im not pointing at 1 or 2 people. Sorry to offend you and your in the know friend

Users who are viewing this thread