Match Thread Brentford (3 Viewers)

Evo1883

O’Hare always plays better on tele 😁
Hes pretty much the most active attacking midfielder in the league... It's his first season at the level... Will improve

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If someone went down injured now could they go down clutching their head and claim a concussion protocol sub?

robbiekeane

Completely agree.

It’s a handful of posters on here with their own agendas or antiquated views on football who believe otherwise.

Plus those who just love a meltdown.
Mate just enjoy it, I know you’re disappointed there’s no one to have an argument with when we win but just have a great day x

Chip Batch

He is going to be brilliant after a couple seasons at the level
And if he improves his finishing.
Hes pretty much the most active attacking midfielder in the league... It's his first season at the level... Will improve

Needs to improve his finishing a lot playing in that position. Does a lot of good stuff though - works hard and always looks to make something happen.

Liquid Gold

The frustration is that we all know we’re capable of this so it’s frustrating watching the defenders letting the opposition walk through, strikers missing sitters and the management not putting out the team in a shape or mentality that’s going to win us while missing obvious changes.

My personal frustration has been that we’re better than we’ve shown. We’re capable of this against Brentford so we should have been capable of putting a striker on and taking the points against Blues.

Frostie

And if he improves his finishing.

Needs to improve his finishing a lot playing in that position. Does a lot of good stuff though - works hard and always looks to make something happen.

If he was a clinical finisher as well he wouldn't be playing for us.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

There's clueless people in every walk of life. Often tend to be the most vocal too.

Of course they are. Because they talk, not listen, assuming that what they think is right and so won't even consider any other opinions.

Bugsy

Absolute quality today city....PUSB

skyblue025

Massive result just as it looked like we were heading for the bottom 3. 3 more points and 2 more teams between us and the bottom 3. MR tactical masterclass. Saw what Barnsley did last week and not only copied it but improved on it. Every player worth a 7 minimum today. What a difference Kelly made.

Evo1883

We've dominated mostly, dictated the game, the pace of the game... Our movement has been superb... Defensively pretty solid... Great result this, can't be stated enough how great this is

TomRad85

Makes such a difference to my mood even at my age when City win, absolutely delighted.
Got my fingers crossed that we've seen the last of 'the box' formation.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

We've dominated mostly, dictated the game, the pace of the game... Our movement has been superb... Defensively pretty solid... Great result this, can't be stated enough how great this is
100% the best result of the season. Particularly as the team has looked like it doesn’t have the belief in the last couple of weeks. Not only do we have unexpected points we can now take some confidence forward.

Users who are viewing this thread