Brentford Match Thread (3 Viewers)

RichieGunns

It's Clarke.

He's a good lad but he is the reason we let goals in.

I've been saying for a while now that Christie needs to be brought in for Clarke.

Dan Griffin

I'm sorry its just too far now league 2 is calling said to missus jordan clarke needs to go before the game started not seen the game but he gave away a pen ahaha! Players from last year just really need to go and replace with anyone ffs really hope we lose to arsely town but that still won't wake them up and realise that they are actually shit!!!!

Otis

Forget about promotion. Forget about the play-offs.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Talk of winning 17 games in 32 games is just plain ridiculous. We've only won 2 games now in 14!

junglej13

I'm honestly past caring with this pile of shit. Sounds like we were played off the park and got exactly what we deserved. Its scary how similar to last year this is and I'm beginning to think it will end with the same result. Credit to anyone who still goes week in week out to watch this but there comes a point where you actually have to have some respect for your own life!

TheHellion

I have to believe that unless we find a way to hold onto McGoldrick in January, we're going to have serious problems. I think we'll struggle for goals, and we're making too many mistakes at the back.

nicksig

I think he is playing the wrong team. Ball will not score many - Cody should come in. Moussa looks like a luxury player. Christie should be there at the back

superskyblue

The very last of my optimism for this season has well and truly drained away. What a soul destroying result, why does it happen to us time and time again? Gutted.

hill83

I'm honestly past caring with this pile of shit. Sounds like we were played off the park and got exactly what we deserved. Its scary how similar to last year this is and I'm beginning to think it will end with the same result. Credit to anyone who still goes week in week out to watch this but there comes a point where you actually have to have some respect for your own life!

Can't argue with any of that. I was having a good week, now I'm pissed off again. Can't keep putting myself through this complete and utter bollocks.

Type of points ratio that would have had thorn doing cartwheels - there's an image.

Do you want robins sacked? Want old thorny back?

When are you going to realise that our problems go above and beyond the scope of the manager and this is something that requires stability?

Still, at least you're backing this one.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Type of points ratio that would have had thorn doing cartwheels - there's an image.

Do you want robins sacked? Want old thorny back?
No I want neither, however I do get annoyed how most people ejaculate over every word Robins says. After every interview from Robins you can almost guarantee you will get 3/4 posts saying "I like this manager more and more every time speaks" or "we have a young Alex Ferguson" or "We are lucky to have Robins as manager" or "We are making great progress under Robins"

Grendel

We are always shit and always will be we are a has been club and now a joke walkers the lot of them

Bit like you Glen.

valiant15

That was tongue in cheek bazza lol. I find the whole situation laughable,i don't even get angry anymore. Take us to league 2 sisu,don't pay the rent,play at the memorial park,i couldn't give a fuck anymore. The players,board and sisu can go fuck themselves. Time for an early night.

fernandopartridge

Fuck Robins and this patience bollocks. I've not witnessed any improvement yet. Two scraped wins against struggling sides. More leads thrown away, more pointless mediocre signings, more negative football, more absolute shite. I've had enough now.

Billy Blofeld

The next few games are a piece of p1ss:

Leyton, Crawley, Scunthorpe and Hartlepool

12 points and things will look a lot different.

@richh87

Don't know if this has been posted yet; but for an impartial take on things Talksport's Moose was at the game and tweeted this about 15mins from the end:

75mins Brentford 1-1 Coventry -Bees should've scored at least 4/5- last time I saw something as battered as Cov it was on a plate with Chips

SkyblueBazza

No I want neither, however I do get annoyed how most people ejaculate over every word Robins says. After every interview from Robins you can almost guarantee you will get 3/4 posts saying "I like this manager more and more every time speaks" or "we have a young Alex Ferguson" or "We are lucky to have Robins as manager" or "We are making great progress under Robins"

Yes. Just like every time we play well & lose people become optimistic...& if we play less well & lose the doom merchants come saying how shot we are. It's human nature to have different thoughts & opinions...it's healthy apparently.
You have to laugh though, else you'd cry.

Users who are viewing this thread