Brentford Match Thread (4 Viewers)

wingy

Shite! Sorry lads and lasses. My reverse phsycology failed!

Was thinking of going the Orient on Saturday but after to ight i think ill knock that on the head!

Might bring us some luck......

Time might be better spent up the Ricoh tommorow night to see if young Garner and Rankin can be utilised for their pace on Saturday,maybe a centre -half as well

Baginton

last night was full of unusual choices, bakes on the bench, hussey starting out wide, Reckord going off, Cameron starting:whistle: ...desperate measures from a man frustrated with a useless squad??

skybluejelly

only good thing about last night was that i was back in rugby by 11pm ...it has taken me longer to get home from the ricoh in the past

SkyBlue_Bear83

It was mentioned in the post match iterview but i cant remember the reason. For him to come off and Kilbane to come on it must have been fitness related. Surely this wouldnt make 'tactical sense'??
It was tactical, Robins said we were having trouble down Brentfords right and wanted Kilbanes experience in the back 4

wingy

Well now I've seen that ,Its obvious that Clark should not be getting the abuse he's recieved as he's having to cover two players at once.

Users who are viewing this thread