Brentford Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
I reckon we will win 2-1 tonight.

Keep all the match talk in here so people can see what is going on as it happens :)

mcullen

Anyone know of parking round there?

I'm trying to find out too - travelling from North London tonight. Brentford official site suggests Somerset Road just off Boston Manor Road, that'll probably be the best bet. I've heard there's a lot of resident's parking round there. Girl at work's son plays for Chelsea youth & went to watch Man Utd v Chelsea U21's there a couple of weeks ago and said parking was a nightmare then.

jon92

I'm trying to find out too - travelling from North London tonight. Brentford official site suggests Somerset Road just off Boston Manor Road, that'll probably be the best bet. I've heard there's a lot of resident's parking round there. Girl at work's son plays for Chelsea youth & went to watch Man Utd v Chelsea U21's there a couple of weeks ago and said parking was a nightmare then.

Hopefully won't have to park to far away when its pissing it down lol

SkyBlueBee

After 18:30 the parking becomes free (not sure if thats helpful or not!)

Past Somerset Road there is the street called The Butts you can park there too

pick a side street off either Windmill road or South Ealing road (away from the ground) should be easy to park and a 20 min walk to the ground

Prob best not to park near Green Dragon Lane

skybluegod

just about to set off don't know what to expect today, hopefully something a lot better than Saturday. Come on you Sky Blues give us something to cheer about. PUSB

mcullen

After 18:30 the parking becomes free (not sure if thats helpful or not!)

Past Somerset Road there is the street called The Butts you can park there too

pick a side street off either Windmill road or South Ealing road (away from the ground) should be easy to park and a 20 min walk to the ground

Prob best not to park near Green Dragon Lane

Good stuff - appreciate the advice, thank you!

Paxman II

A win. Expect it now and demand it from Robin's and the boys or the patience Robin's is asking for will start to wane I'm afraid.
He should be able to garner enough from this squad now to pick up more wins than defeats starting with tonight.

As he says, if these players don't want to play for the shirt they can leave....well lets see how that works then from here on in.

Mostly I want to see 90 minutes played at the same good consistant level of performance we show in fits at starts normally. As I said Robin's has had time to get that one corrected. I'm also mindful of his comments abouit passing backwards and how he wants them to play to feet and move better so tonight if they do that to their capabilities we will win.

skybluejelly

Lots of parking spaces at the moment I have parked burford road first turning over railway bridge... No parking restriction signs that I can see

coventry&stuff

Tough game. Would realistically accept a draw but i'd be disappointed with anything other than a win. Not to fussed if it's scrappy we just need to start chalking up victories against any and everybody to avoid drifting away so early on.

1-0 Cov.

D

Deleted member 4232

3-0 win for us. Created enough chances on Saturday, and I can't believe we will be that wasteful again though. Optimism.

Users who are viewing this thread