Match Thread Brentford Match Thread (2 Viewers)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Watch now Ivan Toney will score 20 goals and get bought by a prem team but all the goals will be tap ins and in the prem he wont get many and only scores 4 goals gets sold and underperforms in the champo due to a loss of confidence and sent on loan to L1

Legia Sky Blue

Seems like a few don't rate Toney which is a view I really don't get, and if all you think he scores are tap ins you are wildly mistaken. He was far and away the best forward in League 1 last year, and I think there is no one better in the Championship this season. Once he plays in the PL I would expect him to score his share there too, although just how many will be down to how good the team is he ends up playing for.

fernandopartridge

Seems like a few don't rate Toney which is a view I really don't get, and if all you think he scores are tap ins you are wildly mistaken. He was far and away the best forward in League 1 last year, and I think there is no one better in the Championship this season. Once he plays in the PL I would expect him to score his share there too, although just how many will be down to how good the team is he ends up playing for.

Yeah, looks like a younger Leon Clarke, been quite impressed with him. With the way they play he's what they need.

Users who are viewing this thread