Match Thread Brentford Match Thread (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

I understand there is a game today behind closed doors interesting team sheet

Go on...

giphy.gif

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

A point or more will be a decent result, but we're going to have to play well to achieve it.

Hope Kelly is back. Would also bring in McCallum for his superior defensive qualities and probably Allen for the work rate.

Marosi
Hyam Fadz Rose
Dabo Sheaf Kelly McCallum
O'Hare Allen
Godden​

Billson, Osti, Giles, Shipley, Hilssner/Burroughs, Baka, Walker

Legia Sky Blue

You may be right but I think that B'mouth are far better than Brentford.

Before the Bournemouth game there were plenty on here that thought they weren't very good. On paper we should get beat by Brentford too, but as the old saying goes 'football isn't played on paper', and football being the game it is means we are not without a chance.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The opponents can be as good or as bad as they want. If we are going to get something out of the game then we need to turn up and give it a go. We were mentally and physically intimidated by Bournemouth and that was a bit disappointing. Lack of Hamer will show I think, but hopefully the team have gone through the last game and want to put it right.

Monners

We are likely to lose that’s for sure. However, I think a go for it attitude is the way to go. If we get something it will be a bonus.

SkyBlueBee

A portion of their fans actually want the manager sacked

That's usually the kids on social media who've been watching too much Greed League on Sky..

As for the match - it's probably the best time to play Brentford as we always have a slow start to the season.

Our best player is Christian Nørgaard who plays in a defensive midfielder role, we were 2-0 up against Preston last match when he went off injured, we then let in 4 goals.....Think he's 50/50 for this match.

fernandopartridge

Luckily the new stadium had been paid off through the sale of Griffin park & land for apartments. Think the stadium was supposed to cost £71m
We sold Highfield Rd in 99, prior to the property boom really taking off. By the time we moved the land would have been worth a decent bit more.

I stayed over near Kew Gardens for work and have been in the Express Tavern which is right by your ground I believe. It was about 3 years ago now but looks like you've not lost much location wise unlike most teams with their out of town stadiums.

Pretty disappointing that the game is BCD as it was definitely one I would have been going to, as I reckon would at least 2k other cov

johnwillomagic

Hmm this is very tricky for some reason hoping we will scrape a 1-1 draw which will be a great result.

I'd be tempted to switch formation but don't think Robins will so think this is how I'd like us to line up with no change to formation.

Marosi GK
Dabo RWB
McCallum LWB
Hyam CB
Rose CB
McFadz CB
Kelly DCM
Sheaf DCM
O'Hare ACM
Giles ACM
Godden ST

Subs: Bilson, Ostigaard, Pask, Shipley, Allen, Walker, Baka

kg82

Hmm this is very tricky for some reason hoping we will scrape a 1-1 draw which will be a great result.

I'd be tempted to switch formation but don't think Robins will so think this is how I'd like us to line up with no change to formation.

Marosi GK
Dabo RWB
McCallum LWB
Hyam CB
Rose CB
McFadz CB
Kelly DCM
Sheaf DCM
O'Hare ACM
Giles ACM
Godden ST

Subs: Bilson, Ostigaard, Pask, Shipley, Allen, Walker, Baka
Giles ACM? Have I missed something?

stupot07

A point or more will be a decent result, but we're going to have to play well to achieve it.

Hope Kelly is back. Would also bring in McCallum for his superior defensive qualities and probably Allen for the work rate.

Marosi
Hyam Fadz Rose
Dabo Sheaf Kelly McCallum
O'Hare Allen
Godden​

Billson, Osti, Giles, Shipley, Hilssner/Burroughs, Baka, Walker

When you look at that you can see why this seasons going to be a long hard season - we basically haven't strengthened the first 11 at all.

Think we will lose 2-0.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread