Match Thread Bradford City vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 23rd Oct (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

514s7e4b8wl-_sy355_-jpg.10778

Coincidentally looks very similar to Bradford's home kit !!

skybluepm2

Just had a read of the Bradford forum. The consensus seems to be that they've got a dreadful squad and the manager has been unfortunate to take it on. Lot of criticism of Greg Abbott who I think is their recruitment bod.
This is as good a chance as any to break a hoodoo, we've had a few draws there where we've deserved more

We’ve been unlucky at Valley Parade on several occasions. I recall the Reda brace getting back to 2-2 on the opening day only to throw it away in the last minute, the 3-3 draw in the Pressley era where we should’ve been out of sight. They’ve always been a force at this level, hopefully tonight we can put the hoodoo to bed!

CovInEssex

I reckon someone is due a tonking, we've controlled Wycombe and contained Southend, now time to catapult Bradford

Wiseoldfool

Lets look at it another way Swindon we always seem to play well but a draw was the best we could manage,well that's been exorcised and I reckon after tonight so will Bradford.2-0 to us.

Captain Dart

Great_Expectations

I’m feeling confident. Hiwula and Thomas to cause constant issues on their respective wings, while Chaplin will score two, which will kickstart a real scoring streak.

Let’s hope MR allows us to attack and take advantage of their lack of confidence and I’d assume nervous (and potentially hostile?) crowd.

Early Chaplin goal, followed by Willis, Hiwula and Chaplin again; 4-0 City*

*I’d take a scrappy 1-0.

SkyBlueSoul

Just got home, getting ready to leave for the game in an hour or so. We SHOULD win this but I can’t help feeling a 0-0 is on the cards...

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
considering Bradfords poor form you would have to think CCFC to win this one comfortably (sorry i know i am just about to jinx it and this is CCFC). The squad must be full of confidence despite not being in tip top form but dont give in easily. The goals are starting to come more regularly

2 nil win for CCFC

covcity4life

considering Bradfords poor form you would have to think CCFC to win this one comfortably (sorry i know i am just about to jinx it and this is CCFC). The squad must be full of confidence despite not being in tip top form but dont give in easily. The goals are starting to come more regularly

2 nil win for CCFC

you can post without putting a number in OSB! once an accountant...

Paxman II

It all points to a win but we must be cautious. Teams tend not to win 4 in a row too often. Various reasons are the root cause of this; over confident, expectation, disrespecting the other team and so on.
Tonight could easily be one of those games where we don't turn up. I sincerely hope that's not the case. Yes we should win on form but away from home on a Tuesday night under the lights with a baying home crowd desperate for a scalp? So I urge caution. MR's I trust will be wise enough to know and set up his side to have few mishaps. Don't expect us to go for the jugular right away.
Just keeping fingers crossed our players have their feet firmly planted on the ground and go out, work extremely hard and earn another win.

Gazolba

We've won 3 in a row, they've lost 3 in a row, so they'll beat us.
We nearly always fall over against bottom teams.

Users who are viewing this thread