Boycott the ricoh, new protest until sisu out (1 Viewer)

mememe

We are calling for a new protest to start by boycotting the ricoh for the rest of the season . . Or until sisu are out of the club. Join the facebook group : boycot the ricoh . . . We all want sisu to sell up or in into admin now rather than later. There is only one way to do that and that is to stay away from the good games. . Lets all attend away matches by all means . . . . Boycott the ricoh

Sorry, but you will fail. People won't boycott the club for the rest of the season. You would be far better placed working with Save Our City rather than trying to singlehandedly start a second protest group.

Why do I get the feeling that this is a Leicester fan on the wind up.

Last edited:

Gray

Sorry but the only joy I get in life is sitting up there every other week getting angry, bored, depressed etc etc

@richh87

People have paid hundreds for season tickets - so to ask us to boycott every gane probably won't work...

Blueandwhites

Beware the pro Sisu agitators and those who want to revell in ccfc's current misfortune (of which thankfully there are very few....)....you're right though, me thinks mememe is stirring the mix- wum. Divide and rule etc...

ccfcway

I have been boycotting all season

only go to away games !

Aint setting foot in the Ricoh until they are gone,

(apart from the Olympic Games matches !)

oh, and if we get to the play off semis :wave:

mememe

I have been boycotting all season

only go to away games !

Aint setting foot in the Ricoh until they are gone,

(apart from the Olympic Games matches !)

oh, and if we get to the play off semis :wave:

it is the only way we can hurt sisu. Think about it

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by spwaverley4916
Rich87 - going to start chargin royalties for the Hoff pic - i am the one behind with the City cap on !!!

I've seen a picture of your missus and now I've seen you. By god you must be a nice fella to pull a looker like her (no offence). :claping hands:

Beware the pro Sisu agitators and those who want to revell in ccfc's current misfortune (of which thankfully there are very few....)....you're right though, me thinks mememe is stirring the mix- wum. Divide and rule etc...

Christ almighty the conspiracy theories from the anti SISU crowd crack me up. You now think that SISU are planting 'WUMs' on sites like this in order to divide the fans. Jesus wept.

spwaverley4916

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by spwaverley4916
Rich87 - going to start chargin royalties for the Hoff pic - i am the one behind with the City cap on !!!

I've seen a picture of your missus and now I've seen you. By god you must be a nice fella to pull a looker like her (no offence). :claping hands:

No offence taken - only been lucky once La Lucha !!

We need to get up there and get behind the team. I am getting to the stage now where it doesn't matter who's in charge. We need points and as fans we should keep this in mind when making such rash statements.

I am anti SISU but League 1 is a disaster. If you feel that strongly about not going then you probably never wanted to go in the first place IMO. We need points and need to create an atmosphere which will hopefully mean more points for the team.....:(

I can create lots of reasons and excuses not to go but lets make things clear....above all I am a Coventry fan by boy does my team need support right now. When SISU are gone (and they will be gone, sure of that) we will still be here and I will not be looking back saying in the teams hour of need I stayed away.:mad:

ccfcway

er, Parson, we are down, that simple.

as for not wanting to go in the 1st place, I would suggest £3k spent on CCFC last year and not to see one win, would demonstrate that for some stupid reason, i want to see the Sky Blues play !

I am not staying away, I am support the boys at away games but not giving money to SISU.

Oh, and lets all have a go at each other for not going to matches..

The real people deserting the club in its hour of need are the owners !

Oh, and Fat Freddie is happy to take his money for nothing as well !

mememe

Boycott the Ricoh for the remainder of the season........ erm no

its the only thing that will hurt sisu. A loss of income is all they worry about. As for season ticket holders we are not saying you should not attend. Just boycot for now . . . Until they go we get the sentiment about supporting the team in its hour of need but the real truth is we do not have a team worth supporting at the moment. Not for the price we have to pay. We are going to lose everything if we do not take real action soon and the only real action is to hit sisu where it hurts them . . . In the books

ccfc4ever

I love how Coventry is the only club that you if you go and support your team you get acused of not careing about the future of the club. I dont care who has been sold & who we havent brought cus whoever pulls on a cov shirt is worth supporting in my book. Its my team & i will never boycott. Im behind the team doing my best to help them get as many points as we can & living in hope that we can get out that bottom 3.

People come up with a million reason not to go to the Ricoh but when all said & done they need our support now more than ever

I dont support SISU i support my team

mememe

I love how Coventry is the only club that you if you go and support your team you get acused of not careing about the future of the club. I dont care who has been sold & who we havent brought cus whoever pulls on a cov shirt is worth supporting in my book. Its my team & i will never boycott. Im behind the team doing my best to help them get as many points as we can & living in hope that we can get out that bottom 3.

People come up with a million reason not to go to the Ricoh but when all said & done they need our support now more than ever

I dont support SISU i support my team

i support the club. Not the players, they come and go and only interest is money. Its the club we need to save and we do that by hurting sisu. . Boycotting is a last resort but we are at the end of the road. Your a fan of the club not the player. . Does stern john care about us or any other player from the last 10 years ? We have players hardly worth league a 2 side. I still support them too

ccfc4ever

But those players we have atm need our support. Its not there fault we have shit owners. Other clubs who protest about there owners or manager still attend games and get behind the team week in week out not argue amongst themselves.

Players managers owners they all come and go & we are the only constant but i will never boycott & give up on my club & thats why we need to support them more than ever now.

Thats my opinion and im sure some people with disagree but i wont be told i dont care about the future of my club cus i attend games and support my team

er, Parson, we are down, that simple.

as for not wanting to go in the 1st place, I would suggest £3k spent on CCFC last year and not to see one win, would demonstrate that for some stupid reason, i want to see the Sky Blues play !

I am not staying away, I am support the boys at away games but not giving money to SISU.

Oh, and lets all have a go at each other for not going to matches..

The real people deserting the club in its hour of need are the owners !

Oh, and Fat Freddie is happy to take his money for nothing as well !

Dont take it personally....I appreciate some people are exceptions to what I am saying but many sadly don't go at all and bark on about not going for this and that reason. Thats great that you are still going away...my personal view is we need to be at as many games as possible to motivate our team thats all.

We are not down yet until its mathematically impossible and were some way off that.

@richh87

Almost all of the home fans are season ticket holders. The reason we boycotted the cup game was to show SISU what their future income will look like if they continue to treat the club and It's fans like crap.

If we get relegated and SISU remain then there will be a huge campaign not to buy season tickets or any tickets for that matter.

While it's mathematically possible I think we should fight for our Championship status by backing our team.

Trust me - I was one of the protesters on Saturday, but we have to plan these things carefully. An empty stadium each week would kill our chances. Might be cutting our noses off to spite our face.

Thats exactly what it would be and the sooner we all get this the better before its too late, if we are down and there is nothing to fight for then stop going but until then lets try and make a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread