BOYCOTT Season Ticket Purchases (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

well make sure you got your boots you might be called upon. I'm expecting a lot of players to be gone with no replacements until everything is resolved which is likely to go into next season.

As long as they are Ccfc I don't care.

Theging1987

Me and my Season Ticket buddy aren't "boycotting" as such-it's hard to boycott something that isn't actually available to purchase :facepalm:

But we did agree on Saturday that we wouldn't follow the club if it moved from The Ricoh, and that we wouldn't renew if SISU still owned the club. We might go to the odd game. In the meantime we'll start following Leamington. Up The Brakes! Operation Blue Square Premier is a go-go!
I go with my dad and we have both had enough, the years and years of poor football, a gradual decline of our beloved club and now all this off the field business coming to a head and probably dragging on and on....... Just wanna see the back of sisu, look forward, not backward and find that light at the end of the tunnel again cuz to be honest it's gone out. Until then nuneaton it is and maybe a few away games SISU OUT!!

RoboCCFC90

I genuinely hope all the mugs that buy a ticket get screwed over. Are you people thick? this club came within inches of not having a ground to play at this year.

This is serious and requires a revolution, not selfish individuals who would rather not boycott because they would have nothing else to do on a saturday, sooooo short sighted.

Disgraceful comment, have your opinion but I'll support the club I and I wouldn't have anyone tell me otherwise..

Flying Fokker

So what your saying season ticket holders are better fans then non?

Dude, just grow up. Take your money where you like, if people can't be arsed to buy a season ticket or don't have a bank account that's not our problem. And if they choose not to buy a season ticket next season it will have a bigger immediate impact than the £25 taken at a turnstile.

Blame season ticket holders if you like.

Macca

No, it's not. Similarly I can't understand the bile towards those who are season ticket holders either. They aren't child murdering paedophiles, are they?

As I said I have no opinion either way. Go to football, don't go to football, can't see the point of 15 pages about it really. This issue is far bigger than who does or doesn't buy a season ticket

torchomatic

torchomatic

warwickcccfc

they were at the time, LBB as there wasn't anyone else, but nah, not now.

Never had you as a 'turncoat', Torchy...but good to see in this instance.

There were other options at the time, however, you just chose to ignore them...and you were still backing SISU until a few months ago, so get your facts right, my fellow Warwick-buddy....:pointlaugh:

torchomatic

There were other options at the time, however, you just chose to ignore them...and you were still backing SISU until a few months ago, so get your facts right, my fellow Warwick-buddy....:pointlaugh:

no worries me ole mucker. i might be odd but i only have one personality. how's cheever these days?

theferret

Indeed there were other options, yet we were never told about them because CCC insisted the club only deal with SISU.

torchomatic

And what a personality it is!!! :pointlaugh:

Very representative of the CCFC following....:facepalm:

doesn't need to be represensative, does it?

theferret

Absolutely.

Therefore you cannot criticise individuals for ignoring options they didn't know existed. There were a good many people who bought into the idea that SISU essentially 'saved' the club at that point, and that was a perfectly reasonable position to take based on what we knew at the time.

covcity4life

its great that posters can have a go at those who want to buy season tickets to watch cov play, trolling 101

yet if i use the F word i get PM's galore from nick threatening to ban me:slap:

Davs

I have watched the club get relegated from the Prem and the Championship. We moved from a perfectly adequate ground, albeit in need of renovation, to a soulless stadium that is a pain in the arse for me to get to. They have now appointed a manager who, in my opinion, has been given the task of ensuring we don't get relegated to league 2 next season, and I don't have a great deal of faith in his ability to meet that goal.

Now they are telling me I might have to watch games in Northampton [As I live the Daventry side of Rugby some people might say this was better for me] I have just reached the stage where enough is enough.

Warwickhunt

we have got to know how and when to buy season tickets to enable us to boycott them?:eek:

torchomatic

He can't help himself, he's obsessed.

But you've created this account seemingly just to embark on a vendetta against a 'fellow fan'.

torchomatic

Well, he is! I wish he wasn't but look at his posts. He quotes or mentions me in nearly all of them. Didn't take me long to fathom him out though this time. Bye bye LBB and Cheever, welcome WarwickCCFC.

Ooh you modest old sod ;)

torchomatic

Warwickhunt

I prefer Warwick Hunt as the best name on here
Thank kindly Sir! I do like to be explicit in my monica's and hopefully reflect my mood sometimes! , I use Phil Mccavity on the CET forum

If the club is in debt how does it end up in sisu's arse.

What a joke the usual pathetic people saying support the club and your a sisu rent boy.

Well I'll get a ticket if sisu, Elliot or anyone else owns the club.

I support the club not any owner as do all true fans.

What have SISU ever done for this club? They dont deserve our money. And dont you dare acuse me of not being a proper fan. I love this club more than anything! But i will not spend my hard earned money so that SISU have more cash in their bank. No way Pedro

torchomatic

Do you mean Jose?

Users who are viewing this thread