BOYCOTT Season Ticket Purchases (6 Viewers)

SkyBlueRuffian

Do yourselves and your fellow CCFC supporters proud and do not purchase a season ticket until the SISU scum are gone from our club.

Lets force the scum out and give the club a fighting chance of competing next season and beyond.

I believe the message will be stronger than any balloon or bed sheet would be.

Supporters can have a real say if they stick together, just look at Liverpool and the way their supporters helped force Gillett and Hicks out.

LETS DO IT:blue:

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

Do yourselves and your fellow CCFC supporters proud and do not purchase a season ticket until the SISU scum are gone from our club before.

Lets force the scum out and give the club a fighting chance of competing next season and beyond.

Supporters can have a real say if they stick together, just look at Liverpool and the way their supporters helped force Gillett and Hicks out.

& do what every Saturday??

BATHUMP

The bedsheets and balloons are all we have as no-one is selling season tickets, unless you know otherwise. Get real

italiahorse

Do yourselves and your fellow CCFC supporters proud and do not purchase a season ticket until the SISU scum are gone from our club before.

No ..... I support the team regardless of who is in charge.
I also make the assumption that if someone wants to own CCFC they also support the team.
There's no profit in it for them so why else would they do it?
May be wrong but that's always been the way.
However I will not support a team playing outside Coventry/Warwickshire as I don't see it as CCFC.

Sbarcher

Am I right in remembering that SISU have already borrowed against future season ticket sales? Thought this was "standard" practice for football clubs needing to raise some cash.

Bluegloucester

Am I right in remembering that SISU have already borrowed against future season ticket sales? Thought this was "standard" practice for football clubs needing to raise some cash.

They would be crippled if they do not have enough season ticket sales to cover the loan.

torchomatic

I'm renewing. Always will.

torchomatic

Why are you being so aggressive? (and it's not 'passion' before anyone says it is.) Why do you hope they "fuck off with my money"?

Do you not support Coventry City as I do? Do you not want to go and see your team every Saturday as I do? I've done it for 40 years so I'm buggered if I'm going to have some abusive idiot having a go at me for supporting my team.

You don't even know what you are renewing?? I hope they fuck off with your money !!

Last edited:

CCFCDan87

Do the right think and boycott till this mess is over! You'd have the clubs interests more at heart by forcing SISU out! Saying that Torch and Rob find excuses for SISU all the time so not suprised

torchomatic

I'm not excusing SISU.

I support my team. That's it. You boycott all you want. You protest, you shout, you scream, you moan. That's up to you.

When the tickets finally go on sale then I can guarantee that I won't be the only one in the ground. I hope to see Ashdown coming up to everyone of us and telling us to our faces to "fuck off". But then again, he won't will, he?

Do the right think and boycott till this mess is over! You'd have the clubs interests more at heart by forcing SISU out! Saying that Torch and Rob find excuses for SISU all the time so not suprised

CCFCDan87

Why are you such so aggressive? (and it's not 'passion' before anyone says it is.) Why do you hope they "feck off with my money"?

Do you not support Coventry City as I do? Do you not want to go and see your team every Saturday as I do? I've done it for 40 years so I'm buggered if I'm going to have some abusive idiot having a go at me for supporting my team.

Hark at Super fan here!!!' You keep supporting SISU and allow them to wreck our club. Don't cry to us when were in the conference playing Nuneaton because with SISU here that will happen!!!!

CCFCDan87

I'm not excusing SISU.

I support my team. That's it. You boycott all you want. You protest, you shout, you scream, you moan. That's up to you.

When the tickets finally go on sale then I can guarantee that I won't be the only one in the ground. I hope to see Ashdown coming up to everyone of us and telling us to our faces to "feck off". But then again, he won't will, he?
You excuse SISU all the time. They are the cancer of this club and we should all be trying to out them! Not keep giving them money! Why can't you see that?

torchomatic

No, just a fan. Like the 10K others who can be arsed on a Saturday.

Hark at Super fan here!!!' You keep supporting SISU and allow them to wreck our club. Don't cry to us when were in the conference playing Nuneaton because with SISU here that will happen!!!!

covboy1987

You excuse SISU all the time. They are the cancer of this club and we should all be trying to out them! Not keep giving them money! Why can't you see that?

Not renewing mine along with 5 or 6 of us until SISU are gone

We Will not pay at the gate either as there is no future with this shower in charge

ajsccfc

The idea that fans wanting to go watch the team are now the enemy is fucking retarded. This is the level we're at again is it?

torchomatic

Exactly right. It's really unbelievable.

The idea that fans wanting to go watch the team are now the enemy is fucking retarded. This is the level we're at again is it?

RoboCCFC90

Firstly the name isn't Rob, my last name is Robinson hence my username.

Secondly I am not making excuses for SISU, I just want to watch the 11 lads who wear the badge with pride and play football for the club and it's supporters! I will always go and see the City, no matter what..

SkyBlueHomer

I want to go next season but the issue I have is I am not paying out £300 (based on this seasons prices) for a ticket if I dont know where we will be playing.

Problem is there are far to many pathetic people in Coventry willing to come up with any excuse not to go, the Crewe game is the perfect example.
We've heard it all before Im not going until, we move from the Ricoh, Dowie is sacked, Adams is sacked, King is gone etc.....

I have already decided not to buy a season ticket until SISU leave. I'm not spening over 220 quid so it can end up in SISU's arse pocket. Not happening

Grendel

I have already decided not to buy a season ticket until SISU leave. I'm not spening over 220 quid so it can end up in SISU's arse pocket. Not happening

If the club is in debt how does it end up in sisu's arse.

What a joke the usual pathetic people saying support the club and your a sisu rent boy.

Well I'll get a ticket if sisu, Elliot or anyone else owns the club.

I support the club not any owner as do all true fans.

Moff

Why cant you understand that people have their own opinions. Frankly why should he give a flying fekk what you think.

He doesnt excuse SISU all the time, in many posts he lambasts them, so take your head out of the sand.

Brighton Sky Blue

Firstly the name isn't Rob, my last name is Robinson hence my username.

Secondly I am not making excuses for SISU, I just want to watch the 11 lads who wear the badge with pride and play football for the club and it's supporters! I will always go and see the City, no matter what..

Problem I guess is that this is the worst City team the vast majority of posters have ever seen and for some, like myself, it's asking too much to fork out money to watch utter crap on the pitch. To those still going like yourselves I think you deserve medals rather than to be shot down for it. It doesn't help that I live nowhere near Coventry (though then again nor do you!), mind.

torchomatic

We're at the lowest point in all the years I've been going, that is true. So, I'll just stop then and wait until we're more successful. Or when SISU has gone, etc, etc, etc.

Problem I guess is that this is the worst City team the vast majority of posters have ever seen and for some, like myself, it's asking too much to fork out money to watch utter crap on the pitch. To those still going like yourselves I think you deserve medals rather than to be shot down for it. It doesn't help that I live nowhere near Coventry (though then again nor do you!), mind.

spot on. you wont find me or any of my family returning until they have gone. enough is enough

torchomatic

Thanks IhavealreadydecidednottobuyaseasonticketuntilSisuleaveImnotspeningover220quidsoitcanendupinSISUsarsepocketNothappeningSkyBlueLiam

Brighton Sky Blue

We're at the lowest point in all the years I've been going, that is true. So, I'll just stop then and wait until we're more successful. Or when SISU has gone, etc, etc, etc.

Not unreasonable to not find home defeats to the likes of Shrewsbury Town unappealing to spend money on. Lest of all be asked to buy an 'Official CCFC Student Card' to prove my student status-no other ground I know of does this.

CCFCDan87

Part of the reason why this club is fucked is due to fans not standing up to the scum. The majority of fans have sat back and allowed SISU to walk all over us. And why we still fund SISU with ticket money, merchandise etc... They talk in one thing, money. If they had no income then they will not survive. The backbone of the city support has gone! I remember the days when fans united as one and stood up. Now it seems we just sit back and getting screwed over.

Users who are viewing this thread