Bournemouth predictions? (1 Viewer)

Warwickhunt

they still have a strong squad! if we can get an early goal then we could get a very tight win bjut if we have to chase the game then they will pick us off;)

SIR ERNIE

Should be a mismatch on paper.

Multi million pound squad with recent PL experience vs. team of loanees, youngsters, a couple of cheap signings and at least one L1/L2 journeyman.

3-1 to the paupers.

Happy_Martian

I lucked out against Barnsley. Predicted a loss and got a draw so I'm still as bad as ever at this prediction malarkey.

Bournemouth though are going to be a totally different team compared to what we've faced so far. We'll show the Sky audience we can play but I can't see us getting anything out of the game. 3-0 defeat for Coventry and I'll even throw in a red card for Hamer.

Skyblueweeman

One trying to force is wya out and Solanke ain't that good.

Solanke aint that good?

I agree he's not scored as many 1st team goals as he'd like but he's played over 60 PL games and represented England at every level up, playing 76 times for his country over the levels scoring 36 times including 19 in 33 at U20-21 level.

He's a decent player alright. Just not done it in the EPL. Maybe the Championship could be his level.

Skyblueweeman

I'd love us to put in another 'QPR' performance but I think the gulf in being an ex EPL side vs an ex L1 side will be a tough one to cover.

Heart says 2-1 win, head says 3-1 loss.

Alkhen

Looks like they have made their first signing in time to play us. Riquelme (not that one!) on loan from Athletico Madrid

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Coventry 4 Bournemouth 1
The championship will be on alert after this
" That fucking lot don't even have a football ground of their own and they're going to do it again. "

Users who are viewing this thread