Bournemouth predictions? (1 Viewer)

Kieranp96

I've had us down as not winning a single game yet, so happy with the 4 points but I have a strong gut feeling 3-1 the mighty city.

Bournemouth in free fall and I can't see them recovering this season.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Right now as long as we didn't lose it'd be OK but I erring towards a win more than a loss despite them having just come down. Early on is good time to be playing them as they may have the relegation hangover. Also sold a fair few players.

Evo1883

I would take a point all day every day... However I am going to predict we will lose 2-1... Cant shake that feeling of a defeat

Gibbo

Of the four tricky ones this one might be the easiest to at least get a point, imho. They have two half decent results so far, bt you'd think Hamer and the back 5 (sounds like a 60's soul band) could contain them. A win would be a complete bonus.

no_loyalty

They still have some quality players in Brooks, King and Solanke but I think we will beat them 2-1.

no_loyalty

Both Brooks and king both trying to force there way out and I wouldn't call solanke decent, he may or may not get a few goals this season.

Solanke was shite in the prem, but think he will be their main striker this season and score a fair few goals.

Samo

I would't write us off against anyone at the moment, we are a handful, nobody's mugs and always in with a chance

Mucca Mad Boys

We’re at home, so we’ve got a good chance of taking something from the game. Think we’ll probably end up with a draw. But, heck, logic goes out the window when it come to Cov, we’re gonna win!

Kieranp96

Mi
Who was that against mate?
Middlesbrough. They couldn't string a accurate pass together, if we play how we did against Bristol City first half or qpr second half we will tear them apart, I'm not the most optimistic person on football results but I have a bit of optimism the coming game.

Speedies_Chips

We’re at home, so we’ve got a good chance of taking something from the game. Think we’ll probably end up with a draw. But, heck, logic goes out the window when it come to Cov, we’re gonna win!
I don't think being at home counts for anything when the stadiums are empty. Man U v Palace and atm Man C v Leicester being cases in point.

SAJ

I've had us down as not winning a single game yet, so happy with the 4 points but I have a strong gut feeling 3-1 the mighty city.

Bournemouth in free fall and I can't see them recovering this season.
How can Bournemouth be considered in free fall? They have played 3 won 2 drawn 1 and beat Norwich who many considered by many to be favourites to win the league.

Kieranp96

How can Bournemouth be considered in free fall? They have played 3 won 2 drawn 1 and beat Norwich who many considered by many to be favourites to win the league.
Went from a comfy prem team to a mid table championship team in 2 years, lack of investment selling all there assets not making any transfers ect.

Mucca Mad Boys

I don't think being at home counts for anything when the stadiums are empty. Man U v Palace and atm Man C v Leicester being cases in point.

Statistically, the home team will still have the advantage of being at home despite playing from closed doors. This is even the case lower down the pyramid in sports where there are little to no spectators.

I do agree, however, that some stadiums will be less formidable because of the drop of intensity resulting from games being played behind closed doors.

Grendel

Lack of investment? You having a laugh. They actually got worse the more players they signed

It’s up there with paxman and his claim we are the Man City of this league and only negative rubbish teams can stifle us

SAJ

Went from a comfy prem team to a mid table championship team in 2 years, lack of investment selling all there assets not making any transfers ect.
Can hardly say they are a mid table Championship team we’ve only played 3 matches so the league is meaningless at the moment. I would say they are doing what the vast majority of teams do when the get relegated selling off expensive players to try to live within their means. Tbf had Hawkeye worked they may well not have been relegated as Villa would have been.

Users who are viewing this thread