Match Thread Bournemouth away (1 Viewer)

lord_garrincha

Great point and brilliant comeback, but let’s not get carried away. It’s still only 1 win in 5 and none in 3. A lot of work to do if we want to maintain a playoff spot.
If this is a bad run... Then let's enjoy another good run incoming!

Great_Expectations

Nobody wants to get carried away, but from day one this season has had a special buzz and aura about it.

The player fan relationship, the player camaraderie, the positive noises from the club. It’s all very reminiscent of that L2 season.

Fans were incredible again today, we have a lot of idiots, more so now we’re in the Championship and doing well, but on the whole it’s always fun being part of the SBA away.

It’s another special season, let’s enjoy every minute.

Reactions: PVA

Grendel

Nobody wants to get carried away, but from day one this season has had a special buzz and aura about it.

The player fan relationship, the player camaraderie, the positive noises from the club. It’s all very reminiscent of that L2 season.

Fans were incredible again today, we have a lot of idiots, more so now we’re in the Championship and doing well, but on the whole it’s always fun being part of the SBA away.

It will only be special if it ends up achieving something

robbiekeane

Has there been any word from the club on the rumour that Dabo had his bad leg replaced with one of Dacosta's in the summer?
Genuinely one of his crosses today reminded me of someone trying to kick with their left foot when not used to it. Not sure what’s happened his crosses used to be amazing!

ps1948

This is often true but we were poor until they had Lerma sent off and we made changes. Something needed to change.
Lerma was sent off as Godden was breaking into the box and might well have scored.
And we had already brought Gyokores on.

Esoterica

Genuinely one of his crosses today reminded me of someone trying to kick with their left foot when not used to it. Not sure what’s happened his crosses used to be amazing!
He looks to me like he has not fully recovered from last season's hip issue. He walks like he's injured, looks like he's lost a yard of pace 1 on 1 and crosses like he's protecting himself. I hope rushing him back last season has not done long term damage.

Johhny Blue

Not sure if it was already mentioned but there was a corner where Hyam told the ref to "Watch this" and then grabbed an opponents shirt.

Liquid Gold

That league two season wasn’t special for a lot of it. It only because special because of how it ended but there were many many moments where I wondered if it was worth carrying on.

Grendel

Every chance of achieving our highest league position for 20 years. If so that’s pretty special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well except it didnt seem special the following season

TomRad85

That league two season wasn’t special for a lot of it. It only because special because of how it ended but there were many many moments where I wondered if it was worth carrying on.
When we lost at Colchester after a run of bad results and slipped to 10th or whatever it was in league 2, that was fucking grim. I did wonder if we'd ever be back.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Getting doubled by Forest Green and Accrington then thrashed at home by Yeovil doesn't rank highly on my list of special moments, but then again 10th was as low as we ever got to that season. We got out and that's all that mattered

Happy_Martian

It will only be special if it ends up achieving something

Depends on how you wish to use "achieving something". Are you talking materialistically or psychologically ?

We are playing some of the best football we've seen for 30 years. It's brought fans back to the stadium who are being entertained. The number of kids going up to the CBS Arena seems to have increased as well. Of course, we all hope it amounts to a run into the playoffs at the minimum. But even if we don't get promoted or even into the playoffs, how can ensuring we give the fans of the future something to remember and carry forward when we're gone not be special ?

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

When we lost at Colchester after a run of bad results and slipped to 10th or whatever it was in league 2, that was fucking grim. I did wonder if we'd ever be back.

I always think people forget a lot of that seasons and look at it with tinted glasses - league two was horrendous. Yeah the Notts County play off game was special and the Exeter game but people seems to blot out how bad that league was.. I hope to god we’re not in that league again in my lifetime

TomRad85

I always think people forget a lot of that seasons and look at it with tinted glasses - league two was horrendous. Yeah the Notts County play off game was special and the Exeter game but people seems to blot out how bad that league was.. I hope to god we’re not in that league again in my lifetime
It was ghastly for the most part. The end was great though.

Users who are viewing this thread