Match Thread Bournemouth away (4 Viewers)

clint van damme

Just nipped onto Bournemouth’s forum and they have nothing good to say about us. Obviously still sore about dropping 2 points

“how are Coventry 4th”
“They were dogshit”

to be fair most of it’s from one fan 😂

but the general consensus is that they were in complete control until the red and then they caved and we went for it.

Is that about right or just sore angry fans?

they're a fucking tin pot club who despite the financial doping in their favour have thrown points away this week against ourselves and Millwall. Fuck 'em.

Sky Blue Pete

Yea, I know, I'm buzzing too, but still frustrated with the performance, don't know if I should laugh or cry, (I'll probably just have a wank while laughing at the home fans feeling pissed off)
Look at the bigger picture and who was missing and the hit when a player can’t play last thing.

That alone would mean a struggle

It is bizarre he played 5 at the back with Dabo playing cb but what a finish

clint van damme

Don’t say anything negative when games look on the bleak side.

no ones saying that, but people double down on their illogical, negative bullshit pre game, mid week, any fucking chance the yet.
Look at this forum, still cunts moaning after rescuing a point from 2 down against one of the promotion favourites.

Then they try and hide behind this, you can't say anything negative bullshit.

fatso

Look at the bigger picture and who was missing and the hit when a player can’t play last thing.

That alone would mean a struggle

It is bizarre he played 5 at the back with Dabo playing cb but what a finish
I'd of took a point at 3pm and been happy with it.
So to get that point after going 2 down is amazing, and I'm buzzing me tits off.

But when the euphoria dies down we have to be honest and admit we were embarrassed for over an hour today.
Bournmouth had players missing too, so that's no excuse for failing to compete for so much of the game.

Anyway, as I said, I'm more than happy with the end result, so I'm just opening the first tinny of the evening!

Tommo1993

no ones saying that, but people double down on their illogical, negative bullshit pre game, mid week, any fucking chance the yet.
Look at this forum, still cunts moaning after rescuing a point from 2 down against one of the promotion favourites.

Then they try and hide behind this, you can't say anything negative bullshit.

Tbf the irrational posts, I agree with you. I think they’re mainly from the boring WUM accounts. But many of the more negative comments were pretty reasonable - losing possession, panicking etc.

Sky Blue Pete

So to get that point after going 2 down is amazing, and I'm buzzing me tits off.

But when the euphoria dies down we have to be honest and admit we were embarrassed for over an hour today.
Bournmouth had players missing too, so that's no excuse for failing to compete for so much of the game.

Anyway, as I said, I'm more than happy with the end result, so I'm just opening the first tinny of the evening!
We have way less money. Hamer is a huge miss and 2 cb out of 4. It’s not a surprise

Gint11

Pretty much! But the red’s nailed on, so they can’t really complain!

I know we can be shit but it’s so easy for opposing fans to say we’re dogshit.

surely the fact we had players missing and the conditions meant it was going to be difficult?

sometimes fans watch teams where they are organised and tidy without doing a lot and think they’re shit when sometimes there’s more to it.

i guess some fans think you’re shit unless you rock up, bang 4 in and do Hollywood moves

clint van damme

Bournemouth had a lot of players missing, but look at their replacements, expensive players, some with a lot of EPL experience.
A decent point but we really need to be beating Albion who's current form is the worse in the top 8, possible the top ten.

stay_up_skyblues

No real shame in being embarrassed by them away from home IMO. Although I don’t think we were, it looked tactical to try and let them play, absorb it as best we could and try and score on the counter (which we nearly did with Godden’s back heel). They didn’t actually make many clear cut chances and it took a bit of a fluke come GK error to score. “Embarrassed” then is probably unfair.

SkyBlueSoul

a7b4cb096bd134cad67c4d63b0df6b23.jpg

Brighton Sky Blue

I know we can be shit but it’s so easy for opposing fans to say we’re dogshit.

surely the fact we had players missing and the conditions meant it was going to be difficult?

sometimes fans watch teams where they are organised and tidy without doing a lot and think they’re shit when sometimes there’s more to it.

i guess some fans think you’re shit unless you rock up, bang 4 in and do Hollywood moves

Birmingham on Tuesday were shit. Sheff Utd first half Saturday too. Aside from a fortunate goal first half we restricted them to very few clear chances, not many more in the second.

Next time we’re short at the back it really needs to be a 4 though. The red card just put the teams on a level footing.

Terry_dactyl

The most annoying thing for me today was that every time Philip Billing enters his sphere of consciousness (ooh matron), my dad insists on asking if he’s any relation to Peter Billing. i can no longer tell if he’s trying to be funny or has genuinely lost it.
i also noted Oggy calling Billing ‘Peter’ at one stage. Oggy is not my dad.

PVA

On the negative posts thing.

Of course it's fine to point out if things are going badly, or if so and so is playing shit. Nothing wrong with that.

What people, rightly, have a problem with is posts like

'Robins has fucked it' before the game has even kicked off
'Useless cunts should be embarrassed' when going 2 nil down to one of the best teams in the league with plenty of time left

Admittedly it's only a small minority who make those kind of comments

COV

Just nipped onto Bournemouth’s forum and they have nothing good to say about us. Obviously still sore about dropping 2 points

“how are Coventry 4th”
“They were dogshit”

to be fair most of it’s from one fan 😂

but the general consensus is that they were in complete control until the red and then they caved and we went for it.

Is that about right or just sore angry fans?

Who cares what they think?

SeaSeeEffCee

I reckon that's the first time we've got a postive result thanks to a red card in about 3 years. Last one I can remember is that Southend away game where they had a man send off while we were drawing and they were on top and we got a last minute winner.

Liquid Gold

On the negative posts thing.

Of course it's fine to point out if things are going badly, or if so and so is playing shit. Nothing wrong with that.

What people, rightly, have a problem with is posts like

'Robins has fucked it' before the game has even kicked off
'Useless cunts should be embarrassed' when going 2 nil down to one of the best teams in the league with plenty of time left

Admittedly it's only a small minority who make those kind of comments
If it’s just that then quote the 1 or 2 wankers saying it instead of implying half the forum is out to get the team and manager.

Users who are viewing this thread