Match Thread Bournemouth away (3 Viewers)

CDK

We've got no right to even be near them tbh, even more so with a patched up side. Sending off obviously helped us but we swamped them at that point, came back, and we've shown a spirit and attitude this season I just can't remember us coming from behind so often in my lifetime, let alone so late!
Supported city 45 years nor can I remember when or if we ever have,robins has picked up the knack of fergies and drilling players. Who all seem to buy into it.pusb

SkyblueTexan

I think I figured it out. When we wear our white 3rd kit, we always go 2-0 down and comeback 2-2.

Hobo

Doesnt matter whether it was start of the season, a few weeks ago or today. I would expect us to get nothing at Bournemouth. To come away with a point, late in day or not, that is a great result.

DannyThomas_1981

This result should give us confidence not to fear anyone in this division.
We started without our most dynamic midfielder (Dabo), our most important striker (Vic) and with Dabo in a makeshift back 3.
On top of that our most consistent player this season (Moore) gave them a 2 goal head start...
2-0 down 85th minute - like our fans - the team just never gave up...
Not sure if it was only me but JJ looked sharp, Dabo had a nightmare at RCB but his head never ever dropped and he was influential in the final 20 minutes and McFadz was fucking magnificent as always. Bright days ahead.

Macca

Mate I bet you’re so fucking boring at the game or in the pub watching football. Is your mind just completely sterile the whole way through? You don’t get annoyed when we are playing poorly or something isn’t working? You wouldn’t voice that to your mate in a pub or if you were watching it at home? That’s what the match thread is for, running commentary and comments on the game. It’s a stream of consciousness. If you don’t like it you don’t have to fucking monitor it do you 😂😂 Jesus wept, right bedwetters on here

this is so true. It’s a game of passion and emotion not science and rational behaviour.

Evo1883

From where i was their first goal took a massive wind swerve , and their second was a fantastic ball in , his lanky legs did the rest .

Fadz is getting better and better and the man's 34

Evo1883

From where i was their first goal took a massive wind swerve , and their second was a fantastic ball in , his lanky legs did the rest .

SkyBlue_Bear83

First is one of them that can happen, goalie ends up looking a bit silly but it can happen to the best

Paxman II

yeah another shout out to McFazdean....he is consistently good this season and I can't remember any mistakes from him. Absolutely terrific.
Kelly improving each game as he does, Sheaf very good. Allen chasing shadows today. Kane lots of great contributions but Dabo in the last 20 was forward and out wide and he was then much improved.

kg82

2nd looked like it held up a bit. I imagine that’s why Moore looked so uncertain with it.

djr8369

But when it happens game after game after game, you'd think this manager would have a bit more faith from supporters, that's all.
This is often true but we were poor until they had Lerma sent off and we made changes. Something needed to change.

Gint11

Just nipped onto Bournemouth’s forum and they have nothing good to say about us. Obviously still sore about dropping 2 points

“how are Coventry 4th”
“They were dogshit”

to be fair most of it’s from one fan 😂

but the general consensus is that they were in complete control until the red and then they caved and we went for it.

Is that about right or just sore angry fans?

Brighton Sky Blue

Just nipped onto Bournemouth’s forum and they have nothing good to say about us. Obviously still sore about dropping 2 points

“how are Coventry 4th”
“They were dogshit”

but the general consensus is that they were in complete control until the red nd then they caved and we went for it.

Is that about right or just site angry fans?

Roles reversed this forum would be identical

kg82

“how are Coventry 4th”
“They were dogshit”

but the general consensus is that they were in complete control until the red and then they caved and we went for it.

Is that about right or just sore angry fans?
Pretty much! But the red’s nailed on, so they can’t really complain!

Users who are viewing this thread