Match Thread Bournemouth away (1 Viewer)

Tommo1993

Preston went there and beat them a few weeks ago by getting in their faces all over the pitch. Millwall did it even better at home midweek and were very unlucky not to get all 3 points. Allow them time and space and their quality will destroy you.
They won't be at full strength and I can see us putting in our best away performance of the season, high energy pressing and fast counters.
1-2 or 1-3.

I’ve NEVER known us to be an ‘in your face’ team.

Blind-Faith

Perfect weather for an upset! I fancy it today , looking forward to the ref blowing for kick off , new ground to tick off for me, PUSBS!!!!

Covkid1968#

2-0 loss after conceding an early goal.

Gint11

1 up top, 5 in midfield. Need to keep Solanke quiet. Pack the midfield, keep the width tight, frustrate them, counter and nick it.

What we 100% don’t want, is to concede early!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Iiiiiit’s very windy
We may or may not gain victory
But our team is fucking brilliant
The Skyyyyy Bluuuuues

G’waaaan

I'm expecting a rousing rendition of (to Lord of the Dance)

"Warwick and Leamington SC"
"Bought all the tickets for Coventry"
"They don't care that no-one else can see"
"Bournemouth get beat by Coventry"

BornSlippySkyBlue

Well if we’re down to Godden and Walker it makes the 4 stikers seem like a great bit of foresight.

In case anyone is wondering, yes the iFollow video match pass is available. Nice weather here in Madrid too(y)

Cold weather affecting my brain so I’ll go 1-2 Godden and Fadz (think we’ll struggle tbf).

oscillatewildly

3-1 down just before HT and then a section of stand roof is blown off leading to abandonment.
Further structural damage incurred to the stadium as the Leam & Warks SC stamp their feet in act of orchestrated frustration upon hearing tannoy announcement that rearranged fixture will facilitate priority ticket sale to Phase 3 arse hanging out of back of cheap jeans types.

PVA

Snap your hand off for a draw, particularly if Hamer is missing. Will miss his energy against this team.

It'll be nice to see Eccles back on the bench though if he does return. I have high hopes for him.

Users who are viewing this thread