Match Thread Bournemouth (A) Sat 10th (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Let’s hope Godden don’t break down again today then else we know what everyone will be saying with another game coming Thursday arguably the biggest of the season

I'm sure if there was any doubt over his fitness he wouldn't be starting.

You'll Never Beat McPake

Good to see same XI, need to push on and give them no space to play in mid third.
Need to play a high tempo to stop them. Going for a nerve racking 2-1 win to City today.

Evo1883

Why is Wilshere a prick? Have I missed something?

giphy.gif

clint van damme

I'd be comfortable going to Rotherham with gyokeres and Walker uptop

I think Rotherham are really susceptible to a striker sitting right on the shoulder of their centre halves which I think suits Walker and Godden best. Wouldn't be the end of the world if Gyokeres played and replicated his cameo against Bristol .

Johnnythespider

Glad we're unchanged, i thought Godden got stronger as the game went on last week, give him 70 and then change it, don't know why but i feel optimistic we'll get something today.

Hertsccfc

If he hadn't picked him he'd accuse Robins of not keeping him fit. It's what happens when you get so entrenched in a nonsense opinion you have to start twisting everything to try & fit a narrative.
None of us know how fit Godden is. We have to trust his and Robins' judgement.

Sky Blue Harry H

chiefdave

Would have quite liked him to drop Walker & Godden and play Biamou as a lone striker just to see the meltdown on here :D

Users who are viewing this thread