Match Thread Bournemouth (A) Sat 10th (1 Viewer)

Grendel

We have to set realistic expectations for today - both the players and us as a fan base.

No game is a gimme so we have a chance of a surprise a la Brentford, but realistically a draw would be a great result.

MR got it right last game and pressure is on to do the same. As always, we look better when we aren’t set up to be ultra defensive, as it just invites pressure and we can’t get the ball successfully up the pitch.

I would stick with two up front, and probably start Walker/Gyokeres, as the latter will harry and pressurise. I’d worry Godden would overdo it and re-injure himself. However if he starts then him/MR will have a based it on medicinal opinions and facts I’m sure.

Ideally we get through today unscathed and with a point, and perhaps with a big underdog performance and them being off form we get more.

Either way, it’s not a loss that should result in agenda pushing and breakdowns on here but I’m sure some have their knives sharpening as we speak.

Rinse and repeat from (not very) great expectations

Brighton Sky Blue

Too right!!
View attachment 19500
Either way, it’s not a loss that should result in agenda pushing and breakdowns on here but I’m sure some have their knives sharpening as we speak.

Darth Max fighting off his critics

giphy.gif

clint van damme

Far too much "free hit" nonsense banded about

I think people take this freeht think the wrong g way.
Surely it all it means is if we lose its not unexpected?
Itdoesntmean treat it like a kick about.

I wan us to wn today but I don't expect upto and would be delighted with a point.

Tommo1993

I think people take this freeht think the wrong g way.
Surely it all it means is if we lose its not unexpected?
Itdoesntmean treat it like a kick about.

I wan us to wn today but I don't expect upto and would be delighted with a point.

I think on the contrary it’s not about the expectancy thing. No games have been free hits, any one of them could cost us on the final day (or before, should it be decided)

Grendel

Grendel

How would you set up for the game today? Would you stick with two up front? I’m struggling to work out how it would be best to approach this one to be honest

I would as I don’t see us not conceding

TomRad85

Far too much "free hit" nonsense banded about
I'll never be able to view a poxy little club like Bournemouth as a free hit, regardless of the players on their books. Hope we play 2 up top again and go for them.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

cc84cov

He’s bottled it quite frankly, he’s shit himself again at this level.
Let’s hope Godden don’t break down again today then else we know what everyone will be saying with another game coming Thursday arguably the biggest of the season

Users who are viewing this thread