Bolton tickets (1 Viewer)

steve1987

Does anyone know when they go on sale & how many we get?
I’m off on hols and don’t want to miss them!

skyblue1991

They need to put their own season tickets on sale first!

It will either be the week before, pay on the gate or the fixture won't even go ahead!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

bawtryneal

We think it's a mess at CCFC
BWFC in serious threat of liquidation next week.
If they survive you can see them being relegated two years on the trot and out of the league system.

BUSA

Heard that club officials told not to book any travel yet as game is in doubt

kg82

Yeah, I think alarm bells would be ringing just from them not putting season tickets on sale yet. They’re in big trouble. Not nice to see.

mark82

Yeah, I think alarm bells would be ringing just from them not putting season tickets on sale yet. They’re in big trouble. Not nice to see.

Hope they can sort things out. Real chance they don't exist very soon.

kg82

Hope they can sort things out. Real chance they don't exist very soon.

That’s what worries me. Don’t want to see it happen to any club.

I’m guessing they haven’t put match tickets on sale either?

Garryb80

That’s what worries me. Don’t want to see it happen to any club.

I’m guessing they haven’t put match tickets on sale either?
No tickets on sale, cant sign players, no safety certificate can be issued for the ground.

kg82

No tickets on sale, cant sign players, no safety certificate can be issued for the ground.

Yeah. It doesn’t sound great at all. A lot of their fans (just reading their forum) seem quite upbeat. Obviously, a lot seem pretty miserable too!

I don’t know what’s going on with their takeover though? Anybody got a clue?

Garryb80

Yeah. It doesn’t sound great at all. A lot of their fans (just reading their forum) seem quite upbeat. Obviously, a lot seem pretty miserable too!

The company who agreed the takeover are waiting on the hotel as part of the deal. The hotel has a separate set of administrators and isn't quite as easy to agree a deal. If they cant get the hotel the deal is off

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

It seems to hinge on whether the entity buying the club can complete a deal for the Bolton Whites Hotel first. It looks like it will go right to the wire and I suspect the Bolton fans are clinging onto hope in total desperation at present. I think Bury are also in some serious bother at present too, being threatened with expulsion unless they can prove they'll pay-off their footballing creditors.

kg82

The company who agreed the takeover are waiting on the hotel as part of the deal. The hotel has a separate set of administrators and isn't quite as easy to agree a deal. If they cant get the hotel the deal is off

Ah, I read something about the hotel. Bloody hell, what a mess.

Covstu

It’s an awful situation for the club, really hope they come through it (after we get 3 points!)

Reactions: TTG

chiefdave

It seems to hinge on whether the entity buying the club can complete a deal for the Bolton Whites Hotel first. It looks like it will go right to the wire and I suspect the Bolton fans are clinging onto hope in total desperation at present. I think Bury are also in some serious bother at present too, being threatened with expulsion unless they can prove they'll pay-off their footballing creditors.
Why is the hotel essential? I get that, similar to our situation, any owner would want to maximise revenue, but the potential new owners seem happy to le the club go to the wall if the hotel isn't included. Shouldn't that set off alarm bells about them?

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Why is the hotel essential? I get that, similar to our situation, any owner would want to maximise revenue, but the potential new owners seem happy to le the club go to the wall if the hotel isn't included. Shouldn't that set off alarm bells about them?

I don't know to be honest, i haven't read enough about it. Perhaps they feel the hotel is essential to whatever business model they have but would a hotel really be that important to the successful running of a football club? I have a bad feeling that Bolton have more years of mismanagement ahead of them.

PurpleBin

Already booked travel for this. Localish to me though so no massive loss.

If its their first home game and they do some sort of protest we could join in solidarity. Poor buggers!

fatso

They are business men, not football men, it's all about assets and a business case, and nothing to do with kicking a bag of wind around for 90 minutes on a saturday afternoon.
You could complain that these people aren't good for football, but there isn't exactly a queue of other investors waiting in the wings, and time is running out!

fatso

Already booked travel for this. Localish to me though so no massive loss.

If its their first home game and they do some sort of protest we could join in solidarity. Poor buggers!
Except their fans might be singing "sisu IN!"

ccfc92

Was it Bolton who had Paul Appleton as the administrator?

Mcbean

I am guessing that the income from the hotel underpins their business case for their backers

oucho

Genuine question - given that their big issue seems to be lack of money, how is it helping them to NOT be putting tickets on sale???

Very sad to see a club in this amount of strife. Whilst I have no particular affinity for them, they were the oppo in the very first game of football I ever saw when I was 8 years old (they looked like Luton in an yellowy-orange away kit). They've clearly over-stretched themselves over many years, but so did money clubs including ourselves. Hope they get themselves sorted, even if they have to "do a Rangers" in order to do so.

Kingokings204

Genuine question - given that their big issue seems to be lack of money, how is it helping them to NOT be putting tickets on sale???

Very sad to see a club in this amount of strife. Whilst I have no particular affinity for them, they were the oppo in the very first game of football I ever saw when I was 8 years old (they looked like Luton in an yellowy-orange away kit). They've clearly over-stretched themselves over many years, but so did money clubs including ourselves. Hope they get themselves sorted, even if they have to "do a Rangers" in order to do so.

I guess it’s the uncertainty to fixtures being played. Ticket money also would probably be a drop in the ocean for their money troubles right now.

Either way, if they do sort it out with 7 senior players and no pre season and a minus 12 points start I would think league 2 is almost certain

WillenhallSkyBlues

Thing that hasn’t helped us that the Bolton players have went on ‘strike’ to not play in front of fans but have happily played behind the doors games. That won’t help when it comes to selling season tickets whenever they go on

pipkin73

Genuine question - given that their big issue seems to be lack of money, how is it helping them to NOT be putting tickets on sale??? .
Think i read something about the money would go to the present owner/Administrator if sold now, so the new owners won't allow them to be sold until they take over so they get the money.

Grendel

I thought our fans would rejoice if Bolton cease to exist

Users who are viewing this thread