Blues...off the pitch (1 Viewer)

Changeyourface

oh christ.... they dont exist. Even the blues fans say they dont exist.

Dont get confused with a few black lads following brum. The zulu mob broke up/knicked etc a long time ago. they were around in the 80's then slowly faded away.

They dont exist!

Erm.. they definitely do, sorry to dissapoint.

Real

If they do still exist why don't we just get Michael Caine to sort them out then.

bluesky

It's def on I was speaking to a couple of top lads outside KFC and they said there was loads of lads from Hatton world who want to settle some scores

Blue Maniac

I'm guessing it's reference to the black guy in America who was executed about 5 years ago after being on death row for many years.
Just over six years now. Anyway it can't be him. That was Tookie Williams. Jamie Foxx played the evil c**t in a film once. Justice has already been served there.

Macca

This is a great thread. Basically this lot will come over, no serious opposition get pissed up and be a right nuisance. Just from a logical view surely that's more chavvy behavior than a noble cause :)

Johnnythespider

Is there a prize for guessing who this Tookey is ?. I'll have a guess that it,s the bloke who got done with a paving slab the last time the bluenoses were in town ?. Fpr what it's worth this thread has depressed me more than the position the team are in.

Astute

CCFC123 will not see any black men in grass skirts wearing makeup and then say " I told you there are no Zulu's left"

glamour76

Well I heard that Chris hughton was going to do Andy thorn. Shit, I've mentioned names, the rozzers are gonna be all over this

Real

Last I heard Barrington was in court on some charge of trying to get money out of some bloke, about £40,000 I believe. I don't know how he got on.

That aside if he does turn up we'll be fine because we got George Humphries on our side.

dongonzalos

You will find burger bar crew and Johnson crew are not football gangs I take it you've read a few stories about these gangs,there also terratorial gangs that cover there own area to do with certain illegal activities they also carry guns not all but some so just to set the record straight you won't get any of those types with the bham lads
Yep they are terratorial and shock horror some of them do do both criminal activities and football hooliganism. The new generation of the zulus is ful of them. Yes they do have access to firearms but not when at football matches. Yes they are chavs. Unfortunately the zulus don't carry out a strict indoctrination program in which if you are a member of a criminal gang you are not allowed in. It just increase your kudos

dongonzalos

There is a massive differentiation between a football ‘lad’ and a chav.

The term Chav is an endearment to someone who is not really well spoken tracksuit wearing annoying loitering on the streets kid.

Completely different to your average ‘lad’

have a chat with them saturday I am sure they will be really well spoken

joemercersaces

Yep they are terratorial and shock horror some of them do do both criminal activities and football hooliganism. The new generation of the zulus is ful of them. Yes they do have access to firearms but not when at football matches. Yes they are chavs. Unfortunately the zulus don't carry out a strict indoctrination program in which if you are a member of a criminal gang you are not allowed in. It just increase your kudos

Do they not have a fit and proper person test ?

EleanorRigby

I'm really scared about Saturday. I never go looking for trouble but it always seems to find me. How do I make sure I look incospicuous.

This is a picture of me on a recent day trip.

images
Couldn't he squeeze SISU OUT on his forehead ?

mark82

Well, what a load of pointless bollocks. I don't understand why anyone goes to a football match with the intention of fighting. You really do have to have nothing in your life to call that fun.

I don't understand why people wouldn't name names if there were known criminals coming to the area to commit crime. Some people almost seem happy about it. Idiots.

Mr T - Sukka!

Im guessing there will be a large police operation for this one.

So any trouble in or near the ground will be quickly dealt with by the police. Or do the usual and pile in once its done and finished?

Spence CCFC

Well, what a load of pointless bollocks. I don't understand why anyone goes to a football match with the intention of fighting. You really do have to have nothing in your life to call that fun.

I don't understand why people wouldn't name names if there were known criminals coming to the area to commit crime. Some people almost seem happy about it. Idiots.
As previously stated by me and others, if you don't understand now, you probably never will.

Nick

Administrator
I do find it quite interesting and like to see about it on TV but think I am too young to really know what used to happen. I couldn't imagine whacking somebody for supporting another team and with laws now, even if I did I would probably find myself locked up, banned from football, without a job and homeless so it doesn't really appeal.

I do like watching the documentaries though and the youtube videos of the polish / russians are quality! The Danny Dyer stuff was just stupid, he was scared to walk down Spon St and Barrington was picking on some little fella.

_brian_

I once got into a scrape at a match at Highfield Road. We'd played Burnley in the Cup - 3-0 I think we won - and afterwards I was walking past some of their fans. You could tell they were riled, but I made sure I kept my head held high and didn't avert my gaze. They came within a few metres of me and without thinking (crazy, I know) I said "Watch it!", just loud enough for one of the woman to hear. But I couldn't be bothered with any trouble that night, so I just increased my pace a little and jogged back to my car. Talk about an adrenalin rush! I'm far too old for all that now though. Crazy days!

ive been up the football loads over the years and seen no trouble at all

im not going to slag anyone off for doing what they do as i know a few of the ""firm"" and there nice blokes

21 pages on here about potentioal trouble makes me think alot hate to admit but love talking about trouble , bit like a car crash , always plenty of rubbernecks about

Users who are viewing this thread