Blues...off the pitch (1 Viewer)

wingy

Well I've got three 11 yo's coming Saturday with us, parking down Lythalls Lane near the CTSC. I hope Bedlam Lane doesn't live up to its 'name'. I've got to walk over that rec ground to get to the stadium. Hope the morons don't congregate there.

I missed it about 3 years ago when it kicked off - where was the trouble based then?
Tesco.s car park,Foleshill rd ,By the Gas club and the one nexrt door which burnt down

EleanorRigby

They were very tough that time the bluenoses. A group went into the Coach and Horses and broke the D.J's nose. Think they got nicked though.

dongonzalos

Pathetic

and the running battles were pathetic. throwing stuff at each other from distance then they all got chased away by one policeman pathetic and funny.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9LzXfjB0BR4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9LzXfjB0BR4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Astute

It has been an interesting read. Found a few posters that know what they are saying and a fair few that don't have a clue.

BTW the Zulu's do still exist and are not chavs. Their numbers are much smaller now though, just like all firms from the 80's.

coundonskyblue

It has been an interesting read. Found a few posters that know what they are saying and a fair few that don't have a clue.

BTW the Zulu's do still exist and are not chavs. Their numbers are much smaller now though, just like all firms from the 80's.

Depends on your definition of a chav. Someone who fights for no real reason sounds like a chav to me.

CCFC Germany

Coming with my girlfriend and staying at the DeVere anyway.
So I hope we'll be safe somehow. :D

But as I "survived" Feyenoord - Ajax, West Ham - Millwall, England - Germany AC Milan - Inter e.g. I'm really optimistic coming home alive... ;)

dongonzalos

Yes they do exist and they are a few old boys who are leading round easily influenced kids from the burger bar and Johnson crews. Who if you met them would tick everybody's criteria or definition of chav!

CUS Wyken

Yes they do exist and they are a few old boys who are leading round easily influenced kids from the burger bar and Johnson crews. Who if you met them would tick everybody's criteria or definition of chav!

There is a massive differentiation between a football ‘lad’ and a chav.

The term Chav is an endearment to someone who is not really well spoken tracksuit wearing annoying loitering on the streets kid.

Completely different to your average ‘lad’

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My God! I can't believe some of the comments on here! Why all the talk and hints of up-coming violence? Is it necessary? I'm no coward and will scrap with anyone (I'm a big ugly Paddy!) but when I go to a football match, I go to watch the game, not to go around looking for blood to spill. Mind you, most of the arsholes who do this are just little kiddies who think they're hard by keeping in with the bigger boys in the crowd! As soon as they meet up with someone from the oppositition, they run a mile! Get a life and stop trying to emulate what it was like in the bad old days of the 1970's!

canleykid

You will find burger bar crew and Johnson crew are not football gangs I take it you've read a few stories about these gangs,there also terratorial gangs that cover there own area to do with certain illegal activities they also carry guns not all but some so just to set the record straight you won't get any of those types with the bham lads

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Waheey, congratulations on being the first to bring out such an original and amusing stereotype.

Changeyourface,i dont really use this forum much but ive read some of your posts in the past,and to be fair,you get it spot on virtually all the time,definatly on the same wavelength with me as regards to your comments about the modern day soccer am fan!

On a general note to people,one of my close mates,and a step cousin,who shouldnt be going on saturday, hint, are involved in their youth..and no they're not chavs and they're both early twenties..and if any trouble does happen,itll be the longford road and the pubs along there and im guessing the wannabes will be loitering in the carpark
so if anybody wants to avoid the risk of any trouble,park around wheelright lane/the hub/bull and anchor,side of the ricoh and you'll be fine.
and as always with football if you keep yourself to yourself and dont go seeking trouble,youll be fine!
they're not interesting in chasing a dad and his 13 year old lad with their replica shirts, ('Dad 1' on the back) over their hoodies hahahaha

Donnie Brasco

I'm really scared about Saturday. I never go looking for trouble but it always seems to find me. How do I make sure I look incospicuous.

This is a picture of me on a recent day trip.

images

ExmouthNeil

Don't tell anyone..........

But I've been told that a game of FOOTBALL might break out at 12.30 near Tesco

Keep it to yourselves... ;););)

skybluesteve76

Changeyourface,i dont really use this forum much but ive read some of your posts in the past,and to be fair,you get it spot on virtually all the time,definatly on the same wavelength with me as regards to your comments about the modern day soccer am fan!

On a general note to people,one of my close mates,and a step cousin,who shouldnt be going on saturday, hint, are involved in their youth..and no they're not chavs and they're both early twenties..and if any trouble does happen,itll be the longford road and the pubs along there and im guessing the wannabes will be loitering in the carpark
so if anybody wants to avoid the risk of any trouble,park around wheelright lane/the hub/bull and anchor,side of the ricoh and you'll be fine.
and as always with football if you keep yourself to yourself and dont go seeking trouble,youll be fine!
they're not interesting in chasing a dad and his 13 year old lad with their replica shirts, ('Dad 1' on the back) over their hoodies hahahaha

Awesome idea! We all wear tops with dad 1 on the back and when the Zulus walk past and ignore us we all crack em round the back of the head with the bits of two by two that we've got down one trouser leg?!!! Sweet.

All the best

CCFC123

oh christ.... they dont exist. Even the blues fans say they dont exist.

Dont get confused with a few black lads following brum. The zulu mob broke up/knicked etc a long time ago. they were around in the 80's then slowly faded away.

They dont exist!

Users who are viewing this thread