Match Thread Blackpool away Match thread (1 Viewer)

CDK

Allen for waghorn ,not suprised as he's not looking confident and felt he should have assumed responsibility for the penalty Saturday.

procdoc

I'm of a similar mindset to you.

It just sometimes looks like his lack of height/physical presence means he won't make it at this level but he was quality in L1.
It could be his lack of physicality but there are loads of examples of smaller players making up for that. It could be down to confidence. At the moment he’s what I’d call a ‘bits and pieces’ player that is neat and tidy but is just there and not much else

harvey098

I’d like to see Allen really impact a game. I know he won the penalty on Saturday but I want him to dictate a game as in league one I thought he looked a championship standard player to be honest

It’s literally down to opposition. He’s an effective player when we’ve got a high line and are dictating possession. He’s the player you want to pick the lock on the edge of their box.

Sadly last season we were mainly out of possession which is when you want a different type of midfielder.. more of a driving run type midfielder like Bayliss was who can take you up the field. Allen has a use though.

procdoc

It’s literally down to opposition. He’s an effective player when we’ve got a high line and are dictating possession. He’s the player you want to pick the lock on the edge of their box.

Sadly last season we were mainly out of possession which is when you want a different type of midfielder.. more of a driving run type midfielder like Bayliss was who can take you up the field. Allen has a use though.
So Allen needs to adapt his game and be effective in and out of possession then. There’s definitely a good player in there though

harvey098

So Allen needs to adapt his game and be effective in and out of possession then. There’s definitely a good player in there though

I don’t think you can suddenly just get bigger, faster, stronger (I think that’s a Kanye west song?). He’s an intelligent little player but he’ll never be a midfield battleaxe

lifeskyblue

Hopefully the wingbacks will have license to play high and wide and stretch the Blackpool back line leaving sheaf, Allen and Hamer to deal with the counters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

procdoc

I don’t think you can suddenly just get bigger, faster, stronger (I think that’s a Kanye west song?). He’s an intelligent little player but he’ll never be a midfield battleaxe
I don’t mean physically. I mean he might need to drop deeper and have the confidence to receive the ball in tight areas. As a high level example Veratti is a midget but he dictates games with his intelligence and ability to dictate

shmmeee

Hope we don’t play for the draw, left a few points on the table against weaker sides last season. Like the look of the side though so don’t think we will, hopefully dominate the game and score a couple.

D

Deleted member 2477

Apparently away fans to be kept in 15 min after final whistle tonight. They are expecting our idiots to kick off after the 2019 match

usskyblue

If we get a pen first half whos going to take it?

tumblr_m7bjlgAtPF1qeocdjo1_250.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread