Blackpool Away 12 March (5 Viewers)

M&B Stand

Were behind the goal edgy. If they wanted to could have given us more and we would have sold them. I assume the police had a say in the matter?

It wouldn't be proper English lower league football if large swathes of the stadium weren't netted off for safety.

edgy

Presumably Andy. They don't look like big thick things but I suppose if you are right behind one, it's a poor view.

SlowerThanPlatt

6dd3fbfb143339b1c18cbee2909214d0.jpg
Where? Says on official Twitter no more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy69

I know the manager of the New Albert Pub(sports bar) Lytham Road Blackpool , it's near to a Wetherspoons and KFC,it will take just over 5 mins to the ground, if you get the train get off at Blackpool South and it's just a few minutes from there.I have spoke to him and he said that Cov fans are welcome for a drink, there's about 7 tvs and not expensive.

Steve.B50

And it is my son's birthday weekend! 2 nights in The Hilton for £32 a night. £20 return from Milton Keynes. Makes for a cheap weekend until we get to the first bar on Friday night...... PUSB

You did well, I tried the Hilton and it was over a £100 a night. Thought it was fully booked as the top few floors are closed for a refurb.

Paxman II

I'll be going as my in laws are in Lytham. Last time I went I just paid on the gate and sat with the Blackpool fans with no issues. Coleman was the manager then and received such abuse for our lackluster display and chants of "you don't know what you are doing". City fans all walked out before the end in protest. Embarrassing to Coleman and deservedly so. We owe them one.

djc2006

I have a spare ticket in the Coventry end due to someone dropping out cost price £25 pm me if interested.
hope this is allowed

Steve.B50

Am sure they will let anyone pay on the gate, they need every penny they can get.
As long as you do not wear your colours you can go in the home end.

M&B Stand

Am sure they will let anyone pay on the gate, they need every penny they can get.
As long as you do not wear your colours you can go in the home end.

They've only give us part of the stand down the side, the rest is closed. Maybe it'll be an unadvertised pay on the day for away fans in there.

Tommystours

I am gutted ,on holiday ,then driving from Bournemouth to Sheffield to pick up grandson,then back to sunny nunny.My mate in Blackpool is gutted he can't return the favour of hospitality,after taking him round Earlsdon when we played down here.Have a great day/weekend and PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread