Blackpool Away 12 March (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Anybody know a date tickets will be available for Season Ticket holders yet ? Also anyone hazard a guess on price of tickets ? £20 ish ? Just need to keep the money aside for mine and my 3 mates

LastGarrison

Anybody know a date tickets will be available for Season Ticket holders yet ? Also anyone hazard a guess on price of tickets ? £20 ish ? Just need to keep the money aside for mine and my 3 mates 

Ticket office already has the tickets but they want to sell the Barnsley ones first to avoid "confusion".

chiefdave

Barnsley and Blackpool are both up north and start with B. You can see how some of our fans would get confused :D

Steve.B50

Blackpool does have a poor reputation but it can be fun in an odd way.
it depends who you are with and where you go.

North York’s Blue

Six of us went up for the Fleetwood game and stayed over Fri-Sun, had an excellent time due to the company, also steered clear of the pubs on the seafront so also avoided the usual dickheads.

Anybody know a date tickets will be available for Season Ticket holders yet ? Also anyone hazard a guess on price of tickets ? £20 ish ? Just need to keep the money aside for mine and my 3 mates

I've a feeling it's £25. They charge more than the average price because they know plenty will turn up and make a night/weekend of it IMO.

skybluesloyal83

As someone who's had more Blackpool piss ups than hot dinners I'll warn you that Blackpool won't be very busy this time of year but it should still be a good trip with plenty of City fans going up.
I'd recommend a bar called Ma Kellys opposite Blackpool North station for drinking in the day. Its a bit old school with karaoke and crap cabaret all day but it's always busy in there even out of season. They sell a decent pint of carling as well which is a rarity in Blackpool

Brylowes

As someone who's had more Blackpool piss ups than hot dinners I'll warn you that Blackpool won't be very busy this time of year but it should still be a good trip with plenty of City fans going up.
I'd recommend a bar called Ma Kellys opposite Blackpool North station for drinking in the day. Its a bit old school with karaoke and crap cabaret all day but it's always busy in there even out of season. They sell a decent pint of carling as well which is a rarity in Blackpool
You only have to be there an hour to realise the locals drink of choice. Special Brew & White Lightning.:wave:

fernandopartridge

Decent pint and Carling is a contradiction in terms, dreadful pisswater.

For the ale drinkers amongst us, the Bloomfield Brewhouse, near the ground, looks like a must visit. The new Wetherspoons, opposite South Pier is a proper smart place too.

SlowerThanPlatt

Sold 500 so far, general sale is on 8th Feb and the initial allocation is only 900 so presume general sale will be pushed back a few days

wingy

Yep, carling, carlsberg and fosters are all in the pisswater category.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Looking to try Purity's award winning lager.
Like their award winning bitters which are excellent.
Converting me back to my original tipple ovrr Guineas, who could take a hit in sales if Purity market themselves properly Recommend it's worth a try the next time at the Ricoh. :p

CovisGod

Got my tickets !

Worth noting you can only get 2 tickets on your ST so I had to take out a membership for my Uncle to get the other two tickets,

Also there really doesn't seem to be many left !? I'm presuming more will go on sale

CovisGod

Think we're staying at the Cressington Hotel, looks like a bit of a dive but was £190 for 4 of us for two nights with breakfast, can't go wrong

Travs

Went up sometime in the lates 2000's...

last weekend before xmas, it was bloody freezing, got smashed on the Friday til about 2am... Back in Yates' by 11am on the Saturday, in the ground at 2-59.... By ten past 3 we were at least 1 down, possibly 2, and Kevin Kyle had been sent off. After a miserable 4-0 defeat stuck on that temporary stand, straight back to the pub, then somehow made it through the night, ending up in Syndicate at 3am...

i remember sitting in some godforsaken cafe the next morning looking like the victim of a nuclear blast, contemplating the drive home and considering jumping off the pier....

Users who are viewing this thread