Blackpool Away 12 March (3 Viewers)

edgy

Alcohol. Solves most problems.

Waiting for the next batch to be released and taking 5 day trippers with me. Staying over and getting larupped.

CovisGod

Anybody heading down on the Friday night? Would be awesome to meet up with some other Cov fans for a beer

westofrayne

Not a bad turn out considering the distance and our current form.

I'm heading up from Essex on Friday with Son via Cov to pick my dad up, staying over Friday, but waiting on son's work to see if we can stay on Sat

WestEndAgro

Can tickets be bought down at the Butts tomorrow, or is it online sales only, can anyone help.

slyblue57

Bought mine today, just need to find a nice guest house :D
lol they re all the same. go for the cheapest u ll only sleep there for 6 hours or so. Win or lose ( soz win or win)
where we all going saturday nite, bear in mind some of us are oldies !!!!!

Quball

Just ordered my ticket online first away game since fuck knows when, first away game ill be going to on my own ''Visitors East Stand-stand-Block EB-Y-52

M&B Stand

So we've got a couple of blocks down the side and the rest of the stand is empty?? Home fans don't use it, open the fucker to City fans!

edgy

Staying in a 'lovely' little place in the north shore area. Train up on Saturday morning!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Was reaing through some fleetwoods forum see what they would say about us for our next match and 2 blackpool supporters joined there forum to have a go at them, one them said blackpool are far too big to be in league 1 which id to laugh at and one fleetwood supporter said the obvious teams who are too big for league1 unlike blackpool are us and sheff united ha.

D

Deleted member 4439

pretty good I would have thought, given the fans nopm stand-off and Oyston's couldn't-give-a-toss stance

bringbackrattles

Wonder if you can pay on the gate on the day? I know they say it's sold out, but sometimes you hear that they let away fans in at certain grounds on the day,and you didn't go because of misleading information.If I hear you can I'll go and make a day or two of it !

Users who are viewing this thread