Blackburn scores on the doors (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Kane was much better played in his actual position. More effective on the right than dabo as well.

covboy9

I used to post on here all the time and still read the forum most days but this is the post that has made my blood boil enough for me to log back in after years away! "Weak link"?!!!

Did you watch the 2nd half at all? He was pivotal in instigating our comeback with everything that we did well coming through him including winning several tackles he had no right to win and turning defence into attack. I despair at the lack of football knowledge shown by some of our fans! Only a matter of time before one of the assaults on him results in him being out for a time and then you will realise how little you know!

blood boil making you log back in after years away😂😂😂😂

stupot07

O'Hare 5 laughable
Tbf I was probably a bit harsh on o'hare. He just infuriated me in the first half, he gave the ball away every time he had it, usually by letting it run rather than controlling it.

He was much better second half a 4 first half and an 8 second half.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Delboycov

blood boil making you log back in after years away😂😂😂😂
Ive read the forum pretty much every day for years but haven't posted for ages as you should be able to see from my posting history. Yes.. it took a comment from someone clearly clueless about the contribution of COH to our success this season and I'm sure football in general to prompt me to log in and reply rather than just browse... It does annoy me when I see a player like him working his bollox off and creating so much for my club and then read shite like "he's the weak link" from someone clearly with very little knowledge of the game. Every manager we've faced targets him as our danger man and pundits and fans alike rave about him but what do they know? covboy9 doesnt rate him and thinks he's the weak link! I 😂😂😂 It was an embarrassing comment.

covboy9

Ive read the forum pretty much every day for years but haven't posted for ages as you should be able to see from my posting history. Yes.. it took a comment from someone clearly clueless about the contribution of COH to our success this season and I'm sure football in general to prompt me to log in and reply rather than just browse... It does annoy me when I see a player like him working his bollox off and creating so much for my club and then read shite like "he's the weak link" from someone clearly with very little knowledge of the game. Every manager we've faced targets him as our danger man and pundits and fans alike rave about him but what do they know? covboy9 doesnt rate him and thinks he's the weak link! I 😂😂😂 It was an embarrassing comment.

away from home with two strikers on the pitch ohare is a spare part

Delboycov

perhaps he’d do a good job off the bench delboy

I think he's our hardest working, most creative and dangerous player bar Gyokeres atm so I'd have him in the starting 11 every time..but yes I think he would be a great impact player off the bench too as he was when he 1st signed.

Users who are viewing this thread